Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
stick9

CCM pro-stock gloves

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, clarkiestooth said:

I currently wear pro stock FT1 and pro stock ultra tacks, both in 14 inch. The FT1 are noticeably smaller fitting than the ultra tacks.

Thank you. Would you say 14 is your “normal” glove size

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/28/2021 at 11:29 PM, crispy92 said:

Looking at a set of used pro stock ft1’s. I know it’s suggested that ccm fits .5 bigger but is that true with the ft1/ql line? Trying to see if anybody with a set can chime in. 
 

currently in true a6.0 13’s and had 14” franchises

What width were your franchises? 14N and 13W franchises have the same length fingers. Lengthwise, I think if you fit 13s in anything than you will be 13s in CCM pro. But the ft1s are snug. But I think 14 will be long in the fingers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Miller55 said:

What width were your franchises? 14N and 13W franchises have the same length fingers. Lengthwise, I think if you fit 13s in anything than you will be 13s in CCM pro. But the ft1s are snug. But I think 14 will be long in the fingers

14 narrow. The trues were suggested to go down a size. I ordered the 14 anyway we’ll see how it goes

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2021 at 11:30 PM, crispy92 said:

14 narrow. The trues were suggested to go down a size. I ordered the 14 anyway we’ll see how it goes

Well I was wrong. I tried on a pair of hg97 gloves in 13 and was way too small so I thought I’d be good. The ft1s came and they’re just slightly too long. I’ll give them a try and see how they go. Any ideas for taking up the little bit of space in the fingers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, crispy92 said:

Well I was wrong. I tried on a pair of hg97 gloves in 13 and was way too small so I thought I’d be good. The ft1s came and they’re just slightly too long. I’ll give them a try and see how they go. Any ideas for taking up the little bit of space in the fingers

I am 90% sure you tried on 1 of 2 CCM pro stocks that fit true to size retail there. The other pair I found was HG55, but the HG50 I have fit 1/2" larger...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...