Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
caveman27

2020 NHL Offseason

Yeah, some things are subjective but this... I think the tinted visor is hilarious, I wish it had a red LED swishing back and forth with the Knight Rider theme playing in the background...

Edit:

I just realized what the big deal is.  That visor actually acts like a HUD in a jet.  No matter what you get a holographic readout of everyone on the ice, targeting information, etc.  Every player is networked together.  It really is going to change the game.  They adopted the tech from the F-35...

Edited by BenBreeg

2 hours ago, marka said:

Howdy,

Style is such a personal thing.

Outside of the whole "Can't see" thing, I like that quite a lot.  🙂

Mark

If it was their normal green, or maybe even just a bit lighter if necessary to break from the black, I think it would be just fine. Love to see Dallas back in black uniforms. But NEON green? Hard no.

12 minutes ago, BenBreeg said:

Yeah, some things are subjective but this... I think the tinted visor is hilarious, I wish it had a red LED swishing back and forth with the Knight Rider theme playing in the background...

Edit:

I just realized what the big deal is.  That visor actually acts like a HUD in a jet.  No matter what you get a holographic readout of everyone on the ice, targeting information, etc.  Every player is networked together.  It really is going to change the game.  They adopted the tech from the F-35...

LOL.

A couple jerseys I dislike:

Atlanta Thrashers 3rd jersey

kovy_rbk_fr_big__45568.1268202400.500.75

Montreal Canadiens throwback jersey

GettyImages-84580781-e1585143059540.jpg

Phoenix Coyotes Kachina jersey

be99c63c-cdb1-4e35-8496-694bef23f225-USA

And now, the Dallas Stars third jersey. They aren't even using the same green as their normal jerseys. They are using a neon green.

JHNRIRPM2FCAXLGWQIUPHBUZEE.jpg

I love the Kachina jersey, and the Montreal one I like just for the sheer ugliness. The Atlanta one is BRUTAL though.

Maybe this could make for a fun poll thread where we do a little Puck Soup style game of "overrated/underrated favorite/least favorite" for current and former NHL jerseys, inspired by the Dallas monstrosity!

• Like 1

Sometimes you look at a relocated team that has a new team in your old city and wish you could just swap. Put the Dallas team in Minnestota and Dallas can have the Wild. 

On the other hand, I'm not sure the Jets would love that idea.

On 10/28/2020 at 5:09 PM, caveman27 said:

Atlanta Thrashers 3rd jersey

Montreal Canadiens throwback jersey

Phoenix Coyotes Kachina jersey

- Thrashers is indeed terrible, but I like that they tried (and failed) an asymmetrical pattern 

- The Habs barberpole PJ and the Kachina are both so bad that it's somehow good 

• Like 2