Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
SirJW

Your divisions brought to you by....

They should just start selling pro jockstraps to make up for all the lost revenue. I imagine you could get a few billion for a mcdavid unwashed jock

Edited by Miller55
Typo
  • Haha 1

I did some FPV drone racing the other day, what a buzz. From that I wondered what would stop the NHL from going the next stage on from player tracking, fitting players helmets with miniature cameras and doing FPV live stream casts. Sell an intro package which includes goggles, any necessary software and subscription to the package then you buy per game for the player you want to follow. Get inside McDavid's head for a game, listen to everything he says and does, follow what he sees on the rink. Thanks NHL, send me a cheque for the royalties when it goes live 🤑

Edited by Vet88
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, caveman27 said:

Helmet stickers aren't crazy so far. I would be bothered with a forehead sticker like they do in Europe.

Yeah, and for the most part, they are using the most minimalistic versions of their logo. It's fine honestly, and if it increases revenue for the lower income teams that's cool too.

• Like 1