Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

Which team will win the Superbowl?

Which team will win the Superbowl???  

88 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

the pats are going to absolutly slap the steelers around. as long as they have dillon, which they didn't the last time they played the steelers, they will win for sure. it doesnt matter who is out on defense because the rest of them make up for it. its like this every year, everybody underestimates the pats including all the guys on ESPN, then they come out and beat all the over hyped teams. they just find a way to win no matter who they play.

man was i right

its all about Belichek

FLLLLLY EAGLES FLLLYY... ON THE ROAD TO VICTORRRYYY... FLLY EAGLES FLY..ON THE ROAD TO VICTORY...

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES

*****No need to make your point in hulk sized and colored letters.

As much as I love my Eagles, I have to go with the Pats. They are obviously a better team than the Eagles, the Eagles are just in the weaker conference so it makes them look good. Personally I think that the Eagles will make it to the Super Bowl for the next three years, lose each time, and win the 4th :D :lol:

FLLLLLY EAGLES FLLLYY... ON THE ROAD TO VICTORRRYYY... FLLY EAGLES FLY..ON THE ROAD TO VICTORY...

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES

Congratulations on at least spelling "eagles" right.

the pats are going to absolutly slap the steelers around.  as long as they have dillon, which they didn't the last time they played the steelers, they will win for sure.  it doesnt matter who is out on defense because the rest of them make up for it.  its like this every year, everybody underestimates the pats including all the guys on ESPN, then they come out and beat all the over hyped teams.  they just find a way to win no matter who they play.

man was i right

its all about Belichek

Congrats on picking a team that was favored in the game, even though they were on the road.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES

Being as he's trying to type the way a song is sung, he spelled everything right.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES

Better than most of the fans I know. Ever notice that Steelers fans never do the same chant? I think there's a reason for that.

it wasnt hulk colored it was eagles colored :unsure: , the point isnt as dramatic without the color could i atleast use color?

No colour for you!

Patriots game to lose, and I can't see them losing if they play the way they have the last few games. Add in a couple of weeks to get everyone healthy... let TO get healthy too. Should be fun to watch a systematic disassembling of the Eagles offense.

Being as he's trying to type the way a song is sung, he spelled everything right.

My bad Lego, thanks for explaining. I thought it was just another typical example of Urban Education showing off.