Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Amazinmets73

Suspenders for breezers

I'm 5'11.5" 145lbs and have difficulty finding breezers that fit. Can anyone recommend suspenders that will prevent my pants from failing down while skating? Failing that, I'm also interested in pants designed for thin skaters. 

I second the girdle option.  If you can find a Super tacks girdle that might be great, they tend to run a little on the narrow side but have length adjustable legs so you might be able to get the length you need from a size small which should be good in the waist.  If you have pants you like then there's still a bunch of brands that make suspenders that attach, most shops prob have a few lying around collecting dust since they sort of went out of popularity in the 90's.

18 hours ago, Amazinmets73 said:

I'm 5'11.5" 145lbs and have difficulty finding breezers that fit. Can anyone recommend suspenders that will prevent my pants from failing down while skating? Failing that, I'm also interested in pants designed for thin skaters. 

You don't need anything special, just generic hockey suspenders like these

https://www.icewarehouse.com/Suspenders__Garter_Belts__Pant_Belts/catpage-ICEPLYACC.html

I've been using suspenders for years. I'd say try em out for ten bucks before investing in new pants/girdles unless u really want a certain model or something.