Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shorthanded67

Koho Revolution 4490 OPS

I know people have been asking feedback about this stick, but most people haven't seen them many places. Just noticed them at HockeyMonkey today. Looks like they have Jagr/Amonte/Daze patterns. Whoever is brave enough to buy, give some feedback/review on it so the rest of us don't drop $139.99, eh? :lol:

http://www.hockeymonkey.com/koho4490opshk.html

I know people have been asking feedback about this stick, but most people haven't seen them many places. Just noticed them at HockeyMonkey today. Looks like they have Jagr/Amonte/Daze patterns. Whoever is brave enough to buy, give some feedback/review on it so the rest of us don't drop $139.99, eh? :lol:

http://www.hockeymonkey.com/koho4490opshk.html

I hoping to run into a Worrell one at the Pepsi Center at some point soon. I cant see spending any more than 100 bucks on it.

The revolutions i seen had a very thin blade. Thinner than a vectors and i could bend them with my hand.

Guest phillyfan

A teamate of mine had a Junior, and I was messing around with it during practice. Not the best way to perform a review being a Senior size, but from what I could do, it didn't feel all that bad. I'd actually take he Revolution over any of the Tri-Flexes, the Vapor XX, Old Response, and the Synergy. I'd only want a Si-Core, True-One, or an XN10 over it, honestly. But, everyone will have different views on it depending on their preferences. Not sure what hand Branko is off the top of my head, but maybe I'll get lucky the next practice I go to.

;) oh yeah... didn't quite read it properly.. seem to have got drunk again last night... not fully focused this am B)

My LHS has the 4490 for $190 cdn. I guess there is finally a stick that converts properly with the currency exchange.

I liked the blade on the stick, but my only concern was the huge shaft. Is there any reason that they made them so big?

The retail GL was a hybrid. IT had the 1052 green blade. THe GI GLs were wood.

I've seen Stillman, nazarov and koivu GL's with wood blades. Then again i've come across Recchi and Amonte GI 952s with the 1052 blade.