Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hockey_player_11

What do YOU do for the playoffs?

Im just curious, I know a lot of people dont shave, some people do other stuff. This year my team decided to all bleach our hair for the playoffs, and I must admit I'm kind of regretting it. I've been told I look like a clown, and that it looks like I have a cloud on my head, lol. What do you guys do for the playoffs?

:lol: Gonna tie it off with rubber bands and everything?

I have a goatee anyways, but I'll usually just grow the rest of the beard in during the playoffs. Probably doesn't go over too well at work, but they've lived with it long enough....

Our team prays before each game in the playoffs. (just like what the football players do)

For the miraculous appearance of your avatar? :P

I'll shave before every game of the playoffs, even if it isn't necessary. I'm only 17, and usually only have to shave 2-3 times a week, but that will be bumped to 4-5 times once the playoffs hit. I just feel better about myself when I'm "clean," and come playoff time I am willing to do anything to feel more comfortable on and off the ice...

I have to get there EXTRA early and really "get in the zone." My sticks have to be PERFECTLY taped and they are retaped after every game.

I'll usually do a team thing for playoffs, but it's different every year because my team is essentially different every year. It;s been everything from getting a ride with the same person to eating/drinking the same thing before a game.

If we would of made the playoffs we might have done something. I think we were thinking about spraypainting the bottom of our sticks blue(team colors).

I have to get there EXTRA early and really "get in the zone."  My sticks have to be PERFECTLY taped and they are retaped after every game.

Only during playoffs? Jeez, I get like that before pre-season games...

For the playoffs, I get eliminated in two straight games by around 10 goals each game. Sums up my season as well.

What are you talking about??? Playoffs....i guess the rest of you guys are pro's, for my rec-league hockey playoffs we try to advance at least 1 round :)

asr

I usually arrive 1 hour prior to game time, playoffs around the same time, Always tape the stick before aswell. Pretty simple.

For the playoffs, I try to have two glasses chilling in the fridge, and extra bag of chips by my chair... you never know what'll happen - and you've got to be prepared for OT.

<_< ;)