Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fire0nIce228

The Ctrl V game!

you can tell alot about a person by the type of underwear they wear. like you granny panties i bet

was lookin at some animal house quotes

Isn't that from Van Wilder?

you can tell alot about a person by the type of underwear they wear. like you granny panties i bet 

was lookin at some animal house quotes

Isn't that from Van Wilder?

Actually could have been i was looking at both. Oh well. Thanks for the help kosy.

On my Mac (using Pear PC)

cmd5dz.png + v =

mysql_select_db($database_smca, $smca);

$query_Roster = "SELECT Number, Name, `Year` FROM roster ORDER BY Number ASC";

$Roster = mysql_query($query_Roster, $smca) or die(mysql_error());

$row_Roster = mysql_fetch_assoc($Roster);

$totalRows_Roster = mysql_num_rows($Roster);

//just some code from my site.

If all else fails

Lovers and liars

My eyes burn

Playing for keeps

Promise

Shadows like statues

She'll never understand

Stay tonight

The greatest fall (of all time)

Tiger lily

Your stories, my alibis

Song Names by Matchbook Romance

If all else fails

Lovers and liars

My eyes burn

Playing for keeps

Promise

Shadows like statues

She'll never understand

Stay tonight

The greatest fall (of all time)

Tiger lily

Your stories, my alibis

Song Names by Matchbook Romance

Matchbook fan hey? Good stuff, good stuff.

Last thing I copied was

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=136599

I would even like to see them require a player to serve a full two minutes of a minor penalty. Really penalize a team for rule violations.

Quote from one of Chadd's posts

The phrase 'Conjoined Twins' is the appropriate given name for twins that are physically conjoined

Facts about conjoined twins

Conjoined twins are identical twins (or monozygotic-from one egg) who develop with a single placenta from a single fertilized ovum.

The developing embryo begins to split into identical twins but then stops part way, either with incomplete splitting of the blastomeres or the embryonic disc, which then leaves the partially separated egg to mature into a conjoined fetus.

Conjoined twins may be caused by genetic and environmental conditions which are responsible for the failure of twins to separate after the 13th day after fertilization.

Conjoined twins occur as often as once in every 40,000 births but only once in every 200,000 live births.

40% - 60% of conjoined twins arrive stillborn, and about 35% survive only one day.

The overall survival rate of conjoined twins is between 5% and 25%.

Approximately 70% of all conjoined twins are girls. Although more male twins conjoin in the womb than female twins, females are three times as likely to be born alive.

Conjoined twins aren't limited to any racial or ethnic group and have been born all over the world.

There are no documented cases of conjoined triplets or quadruplets.

Conjoined twins can be artificially generated in amphibians by constricting the embryo so that two embryos form, one on each side of the constriction.

TYPES OF CONJOINED TWINS

Conjoined twins are usually classified by the point at which they are joined (the Greek word pagos , meaning "that which is fixed.") There have been as many as three dozen separate types identified in the last century. The following basic classifications can be combined to more closely define individual cases.

1. Conjunction never involving heart or umbilicus

o Craniopagus: Cranial union only, about 2% of all conjoined twins.

o Pygopagus. Posterior union of the rump, about 19% of all conjoined twins.

2. Conjunctions Always involving the Umbilicus (Midline Conjunctions)

o Thoracopagus: Anterior union of the upper half of the trunk. The most common form of conjoined twins (about 35%), it always involves sharing the heart.

o Cephalopagus: Anterior union of the upper half of the body with two faces on opposite sides of a conjoined head. Extremely rare. The heart is sometimes involved. A combination of types 3 and 4 is called epholothoracopagus.

o Parapagus (sometimes called diprosopus): lateral union of the lower half, extending variable distances upward, about 5% of all conjoined twins. Heart sometimes involved.

o Ischopagus: Anterior union of the lower half of the body, about 6% of all conjoined twins. Heart not involved.

o Omphalopagus: Anterior union of the midtrunk, about 30% of conjoined twins.

3. Rare forms of conjoined twins, having different patterns.

o Parasitic twins: Asymmetrical conjoined twins, one twin being small, less formed, and dependent upon the other.

o Fetus in fetu: Situation in which an imperfect fetus is contained completely within the body of its sibling.

The autopsy revealed the bodies of female twins facing each other, weighing a total of 939g and joined at the thorax and upper abdomen (fig. 6-7).

--- cancelled ---

sorry guys, it was part of a contract of one of our subcontractors... :ph34r: better not to pst it. (in any case it was in italian, but...). :lol: