Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Squirrel

where do you hope to play

i hope to play midget AA with the back to back state champs here in michigan, maybe next year if im on the team we can win it and win nationals! we could be defending national champs if they do well at nationals this week.

hopefully ill be able to play junior b next year. it is the same coach had for bantams last year and ill go from there. Our junior team is good and we play in the EJHL (Jr. Warriors)

Hopefully Jr. A, either in the NAHL or the EJHL. I'm not quite sure which league would be a better fit. :huh:

Depends on where you live right now and where you want to go to school after juniors. If you want to stay out east, the EJ's probably a better fit, but there are NAHL players who end up out east (Jason Guerriero comes to mind).

Syracuse Stars Jr. A in the EJHL for me next year...

I thought Cuse was in OPJHL..?

This will be Syracuse's first year in the EJ.

The OPJHL team is now the EJ team...

Syracuse Stars Jr. A in the EJHL for me next year...

I thought Cuse was in OPJHL..?

This will be Syracuse's first year in the EJ.

The OPJHL team is now the EJ team...

Oh, I see. Thanks for clearing that up. Good thing they got out of the OPJHL, watered down like a mad woman.

I'm trying out for my State Wars team in mid-April, and then in September I'm trying out for the Michigan State inline team. It would be quite awesome to play for them next year.

I'll go to camp with the jr.a (opjhl) teams that invited me, but I'm not very optimistic. I'll probably play jr.c since no jr.b teams are within an hour from me.

I hope I play for whatever college I end up going to. I don't know where I'm going yet, but my #1 choice of schools only has a club ice hockey team and I think a roller hockey team, so probably either one of those. I probably have a better chance at making the roller team.

theo, just give it a shot,whats the worst that can happen?? I've know a few guys who just tried and ened up walking on at some D1 schools. 3 kids I know walked on at BU, and a couple others at some Atlantic Hockey schools,just go for for it, who knows right?

i hope to play midget AA with the back to back state champs here in michigan, maybe next year if im on the team we can win it and win nationals! we could be defending national champs if they do well at nationals this week.

Who do you play for?