Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Jim Bob

Are these going to be 1252 Tacks skates?

Nothing will be a 1252, the new nomenclature is X92. They're probably the new pro tacks or perhaps 992 or 892s. I would assume they are pro tacks though.

They are the new CCM ProTacks I think they look very ugly,but I havent saw them up close yet .

I like the new tacks a lot more than the silver, purple and copper colored skates they've been putting out for the last few years. If you want flash, go with the Vector.

They are the new CCM ProTacks I think they look very ugly,but I havent saw them up close yet .

I like the new tacks a lot more than the silver, purple and copper colored skates they've been putting out for the last few years. If you want flash, go with the Vector.

I agree..... although, I have a pair of said silver/purple/copper flecked skates (ala the 1152) and think it looks like a bad plaid car seat pattern from a 1972 Volkswagon Beetle......