Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

Good/bad seller list

I'm not so sure about the good feedback I gave for buzz, and I'll telll you why.

In May, he had a big sale. ( I'm not sure if any of you remember) But there was tons of sticks he was selling. He had a tri-flex shaft for 20 bucks, I thought, "ok I have some blades I want to try out in roller hockey, I might as well buy this for cheap." I sent the money on I think, may 19th, and then the shaft showed up on my doorstep about 2 weeks later, just in time for roller hockey, BUT the only problem was he sent it wrong and I was expected to pay 50 canadian at the door, so I said no way, pmed buzz and I sent it back to him. He made another mistake when he cleared out his inbox and threw out the packaging from the stick, so he had no address to send it to. I pmed him in late June, early July, (I forget) asking about it,  he's like "hey I'm glad you pmed me because I lost the packaging and so on.......... So I gave him my address again he said I should expect it soon, over 1 month later it's still not here.

I'm not calling him a bad seller because he was a top seller on corebeam and is a top seller here too. I'm not mad over 20 bucks or a low-end shaft, because I have many other sticks, (just at the time I had no tapered shafts but I had tapered blades) I just expect what I paid for........ It's been 4 months and I didn't say a word until now. I've been very patient with him and understand he's busy just like he told me over pms.

He's making up for it, he generously added another shaft in. Bumpy-ass transaction but he's making up for it. :P

This is all true, i really shit the bed on that trade after UPS effed it up, he's been more than patient and im trying to make it up.