Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

sick jersey!

transformers?

yeh....actually they were kinda expensive haha I wasn't too happy about it at the time I think. team name was autobots.....go figure :rolleyes: haha

our goalie kinda went super overboard for a beer league though, got his mask customed to match the team.....

That's 8 Rinks, right? I recognize your team's jerseys too. Div D?

sick jersey!

transformers?

yeh....actually they were kinda expensive haha I wasn't too happy about it at the time I think. team name was autobots.....go figure :rolleyes: haha

our goalie kinda went super overboard for a beer league though, got his mask customed to match the team.....

That's 8 Rinks, right? I recognize your team's jerseys too. Div D?

yep! good old div D ice604......can't wait till ashl summer no more lack of scorekeepers in ice604 lol

it's the mirrored visors that irk me. Just one of those things.

I think the same, Hook. If your not Ovechkin, why wear one?

so you can play like him. <_<

I don't mind the iridium or whatever it is he rocks. Plus he has the skills to back it up. But a major doosh rocked a mirrored in my old league and since then I've just not cared for mirrored visors.

Edited by Doctor Hook

I don't mind the iridium or whatever it is he rocks. Plus he has the skills to back it up. But a major doosh rocked a mirrored in my old league and since then I've just not cared for mirrored visors.

haha. i experienced the same thing. Some hot shot kid in roller (where full cage was required) tried to play with a half mirrored visor.. Needless to say we picked on him the whole game. and yea, Ovie can wear whatever he wants. 60+ goals gives you that right. ha

Is there a Div D equivalent in ASHL? I've played in both leagues and ASHL seems to be stronger.

not sure......I'm not really a div d player just wanted to play with my cousin in ashl.

This year my regular team will be playing div 9 (out of 13) for ASHL. I really dont' get Ice604's div thing...because I have players on my ASHL team that play DIV A in Ice604 and ice604 won't let my ashl team play in anything but Div A... but I'm not a big fan of ice604 at all.

I think you'll find that a lot of junior players who didn't pursue hockey beyond that level will play in div 1/2 in the ASHL but you'd be hard pressed to find these players in ice604's div A

haha. i experienced the same thing. Some hot shot kid in roller (where full cage was required) tried to play with a half mirrored visor.. Needless to say we picked on him the whole game. and yea, Ovie can wear whatever he wants. 60+ goals gives you that right. ha

A couple years ago one of the guys on my team wanted to buy a mirrored visor and I told him that I wouldn't sell it to him because the only guys in our area that had them were douchebags. A week or so later he came back and thanked me because he saw half a dozen guys with them over the week and they were all guys he hated.

Funny how many MSH members that have tinted visors... *sigh*

It's too bad because there's a kid I play with sometimes at open hockey who is not very skilled but wears a tinted visor. The sole purpose he wears it is because his eyes are sensative to light which is what the tint is for.

I do agree with the mirrored visor comments though. :)