Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

I'm thinking that has to be intentional/embellished. Judging by the way she's finished, it almost looks like the target was the end boards at the other end of the rink...lol.

haha I'm not sure if that's how I usually come up like that.. I would have to ask flyerman or dblminor. lol and ya I've been trying to focus more on a lower follow through since most tend to go over the net. I tend to focus too much on power behind the shot instead of accuracy...

TCHawks.jpg

Here is a picture of my league team from this past weekend. I'm second from the left in the front row.

Edited by forbs02

TCHawks.jpg

Here is a picture of my league team from this past weekend. I'm second from the left in the front row.

What rink / league is that Forbs?

WHAM (the women's version of AHA). My team usually skates out of Augsburg but the state tourney was at the Super Rink.

Goalie camp Saturday

l_3848e66fa6b8d5b168eeb0750a2f13fe.jpg

Game a few weeks back

l_69250eb8624e45c632a2580839554498.jpg

HAHAHA the sticks says vagina power. I just roared when I saw that. Any broad who has a picture of her in a bikini holding a twig as her avatar is alright in my books.

Just about any girl that plays hockey that cant crush my body with her legs is attractive. ;)

The stick is pretty funny... My buddy was playing a game once and his team was dominating. He is a goalie. In the first intermission, he wrote what he thought of the other goalie on his stick with a puck. "Flounder"

Sorry to hog the thread...

Last two of the season from our last game of the season;

Me skating to the penalty box (again);

jb0802160627webrm3.jpg

And blocking a shot;

jb0802160622webrz1.jpg

those are some killer jerseys, love the color scheme

5yf681.jpg im the one waiting for the pass

B)-->

QUOTE(Tyler B @ Mar 10 2008, 12:02 AM)

six in the phili colors

DSC01027.jpg

DSC00954.jpg

DSC00955.jpg

this first picture was from tonights game. It is possibly the last minor hockey game i play, unless the league lets me play as an over ager next year.

Do u like your pumps? I am going to get me a pair with green holders in a couple weeks

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tyler B @ Mar 10 2008, 12:02 AM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

six in the phili colors

DSC01027.jpg

DSC00954.jpg

DSC00955.jpg

this first picture was from tonights game. It is possibly the last minor hockey game i play, unless the league lets me play as an over ager next year.

Do u like your pumps? I am going to get me a pair with green holders in a couple weeks

They arent pumps. I had pumps before these but a lower end version and had tendon guard issues. The 9ks have a way stiffer tendon guards though and is probably way more durable than the ones i had.

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums/index...504&st=3960

heres a link to my skates i have now, further back you will find my old pumps.

Just about any girl that plays hockey that cant crush my body with her legs is attractive. ;)

The stick is pretty funny... My buddy was playing a game once and his team was dominating. He is a goalie. In the first intermission, he wrote what he thought of the other goalie on his stick with a puck. "Flounder"

Yeah we used to write ridiculous things on our blades, like F**k you and draw pictures of dicks and stuff. It was all good shit

Yeah we used to write ridiculous things on our blades, like F**k you and draw pictures of dicks and stuff. It was all good shit

I guess you and your friends were a part of the 8% of kids that sit around all day and draw pictures of dicks.

WHAM (the women's version of AHA). My team usually skates out of Augsburg but the state tourney was at the Super Rink.

I've played at Augsburg a few times..Its right next to their basketball arena. Nice little facility and a few bars closeby. Was like 10 years ago when I last played there. Ever skated at the old Fairgrounds Coliseum?

I've played at Augsburg a few times..Its right next to their basketball arena. Nice little facility and a few bars closeby. Was like 10 years ago when I last played there. Ever skated at the old Fairgrounds Coliseum?

Sure did. When I was in college the Hamline team used to play out of there so we played them a few times. The girls state tourney used to be there too. Nothing like watching hockey in a rodeo barn...

haha I'm not sure if that's how I usually come up like that.. I would have to ask flyerman or dblminor. lol and ya I've been trying to focus more on a lower follow through since most tend to go over the net. I tend to focus too much on power behind the shot instead of accuracy...

Loving the visor, pure hotness.

That you in your avatar?

Your parents must be very proud.