Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Loving the visor, pure hotness.

That you in your avatar?

Ya that's me. It gets really boring in KS...

...prepare for indecent proposals; guys can always think of SOMETHING to do - but I'm not going to be the loser that tries to be suggestive via internet.

Word. But is it still cockblocking if none of them will ever so much as meet this girl?

Not to mention the ones most likely to proposition, outside of buzz who will proposition just about any woman, are their own walking cockblock.

I guess you and your friends were a part of the 8% of kids that sit around all day and draw pictures of dicks.

Dicks? Like a Man Dick?

Edited by Fletch

Word. But is it still cockblocking if none of them will ever so much as meet this girl?

Not to mention the ones most likely to proposition, outside of buzz who will proposition just about any woman, are their own walking cockblock.

It's probably best that most of the members in question don't procreate, anyways.

...prepare for indecent proposals; guys can always think of SOMETHING to do - but I'm not going to be the loser that tries to be suggestive via internet.

I couldn't resist.....but this coming from the guy that has "tha Jesus" in his avatar. B)

my brothers wife ended up erasing all the ones of me actually playing... so heres an after game shot. me, my older brother, and my younger brother.

thats my oldest brother's (not in pic) kid.

as far as the not matching jersey? we have a few sets and he forgot the right one.

1z6aakz.jpg

btw, I'm holding up a 4 because i got 4 goals... oh ya.

Edited by mattzilla

I couldn't resist.....but this coming from the guy that has "tha Jesus" in his avatar. B)

It's an underrated movie.

It's an underrated movie.

Actually one of my favorites of all time.

Fun drinking game during it also:

2 teams, one team drinks on "Dude" the other drinks on "Man". Everyone wins in the end on this one. ;)

Some photographer at the rink sold me a CD of me for like 5$. I'm glad i bought it, there's about 100 pictures of me. I chose a couple :

Dsc08197.jpg

Dsc08319.jpg

Dsc08380.jpg

Dsc07877.jpg

Dsc08330.jpg

Dsc08345.jpg

BTW, i don't put my jersey in my pants on purpose. :P