Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
bgspillz

Best way to cover/hide player name on Pro Gloves.

Is it embroidery? You could pull it carefully with a small knife or stitch puller...or, just use a fabric marker.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, RadioGaGa said:

Is it embroidery? You could pull it carefully with a small knife or stitch puller...or, just use a fabric marker.

Yes, what I'm looking to cover up is an embroidered name. I tried a red paint pen but it just turned it more of a pink color. I did just find a paint marker made for fabric so I'll give that a shot.

I cover embroidery with HTV if I can find a matching colour. I use a stretchy HTV that has a matte finish that wears nice. You would cut out a piece that covers the embroidery, use a teflon sheet (available where you would buy vinyl on the internet) and I suggest using a hobby iron (available from hobby shoppes that sell monocote for RC airplanes) to seal the HTV to your glove cuff. I use firm pressure for 30-45 seconds. You could buy 12X12 sheets for not much money from websites that sell vinyl for both commercial and personal use. I discovered my love for HTV when I bought my Cricut machine.