Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CardinalHcky19

what postion do you play

I like the Wing...either side. Naturally a Left Winger, but I play Right every now and then. I find regardles of what side I'm playing...that if I set my ass to the right of the goalie just off the blue ice, I get my tap in garbage goals.

It's amazing what learning to take a pass on the backhand, while moving through the neutral zone will do for your game *L*

I generally play LW but lately I've been playing some C.

I kind of like playing C because I'm pretty good at taking draws and making space for the shooters on my line because of my size (6'3", 290 lbs).

The thing with me taking draws is that even if I lose the draw I can tie up the other guy pretty well because I'm fairly hard to move if I'm leaning into him.

a natural Right Winger but i dont mind the left side B)

i played some center this year too cause the center on my team got injured

RW works for me.

Reaper-Damn, 290? I wouldn't wanna be covering you ;)

Yeah, it's fun when I get guys who are 5'10" and 180 trying to move me from in front of the net.

Usually, when they try to give me a crosscheck type push they end up pushing themselves backwards into their goalie.