Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

predshockey17

Nike Apollo?

Guest Boston10

Probably b/c they dont have them in stock anymore or maybe they got discontinued. The apollo's arent that good of a stick anyways but check ebay or sumin.

They made a shaft in addition to the OPS, your guess is incorrect. There wasn't any Nike stuff on display at the BNH area at the expo in Toronto, at least that I saw.

Yea by shaft im guessin he meant 1-Piece

So if I said I wanted a Z-Bubble shaft, you'd assume I meant a 1-piece?

They made a shaft in addition to the OPS, your guess is incorrect. There wasn't any Nike stuff on display at the BNH area at the expo in Toronto, at least that I saw.

No V12 stuff? I've seen a few V12 pro shafts. Looks like the Apollo with a modified paint job.

I don't recall seeing anything. It may have been there but it wasn't displayed prominently.

Guest Boston10
Yea by shaft im guessin he meant 1-Piece

So if I said I wanted a Z-Bubble shaft, you'd assume I meant a 1-piece?

No I think u would mean a shaft...I never heard of an Apollo shaft, thats why I thought he meant a 1-Piece.

yes they do make a apollo shaft, standard not tapered. looking at Bauer/nike's custom stick center add right now. BTW their vapor X shaft looks nice, all black with red reflective writing (like the OPS blueish reflective)

Guest phillyfan

Next time I make a trip to FSZ, I'll check for you. If I recall correctly, they had a few Nike Apollo OPS and Shafts left, but that was about a month ago.(Last time I looked.)

I like the shaft other than its rounded shape. Torquing is still an issue, but the best Nike shaft I've tried.

I like the shaft other than its rounded shape. Torquing is still an issue, but the best Nike shaft I've tried.

Would you say this is an 1100/Novius with a swoosh?

I don't think so because it's smooth and of the way it's shaped. I haven't used any of them, but maybe it's closer to a Hespeler shaft?