Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tyler12

Corbeameuns?

Just went to corebeam today and well we all know, Just wondering who has come over here?

I usta be "Ty" on CB but they wont let me have a 2 letter name on here :angry:

any way enjoying this so far, whos all here?

Ty,

I used to be in Corebeam but my brother got banned for swearing and because of that they banned the IP, so i couldnt even post. But i read the forums all the time.

Guest phillyfan

Quite a while ago, Phillyfan on CB, then enforcer12, never posted much as all of my questions were asked for me.

I was on there. I Had no idea at all that there was problems at corebeam, I did notice the amount of posts drop off but I thought it was just a slump. Then one day I go on and saw #17's little message.

How many of us are still kicking around from the Hockey Forum (is that what it was?) days.

I was on there. I Had no idea at all that there was problems at corebeam, I did notice the amount of posts drop off but I thought it was just a slump. Then one day I go on and saw #17's little message.

How many of us are still kicking around from the Hockey Forum (is that what it was?) days.

Right here big guy.

well, drewdogg18 from the OLD easton message board is here as well as pikappaphi from CB, but maybe thats just Jim Beam (black label) is telling me ;)