Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rausch27

Dip/Chew

Looking back I have no idea how I went through a six month period with this stuff. I think it was just me being 18 and wanting to do dumb stuff, I was also smoking cigars all the time then.

It's pretty gross, and the two times I tried it while playing I ended up swallowing juice both times. No idea how you guys can do it while playing.

Personally I think it is dumb, an people who think it is not as bad as cigarettes are just as dumb, yeah they aren't as bad but they will still hurt you...

http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,635197353,00.html

Also when playing hockey? That is dangerous, if you get hit hard the chew or whatever can come out and you can swallow it and choke.

Not a risk I will take, just plain dumb!!

I've been really into snuff latley. Not so much chew anymore. I like the apricot.

Can you explain to me Snuff

Snuff is essentially tobacco you snort through your nose. When our team was playin some puck over in germany a few years ago we were heartbroken we could not find any place that sold chew (someone told me it was banned there or something?) so we bought snuff. You get a mad head rush almost immediately

the stuff i've had from sweden comes in little pouches, a lot less gross than taking a dip of skoal or something, doesn't leave little bits in your mouth when you're done. Smokeless is for sure banned in Finland, but when a friend would come back from Sweden they usually get some. That being said, I don't do it, just tried it a couple times. Gives me a hell of a buzz though.

*EDIT*

I had a friend in High School that started doing snuff pretty frequently, ended up getting an nasty sinus infection, half his face swelled up pretty big. It was pretty funny (since I wasn't the one in pain).

Tru, with the pouches they are all the same size and with normal chew its your own choice

can't put two or more in right.

I went through the chew/dip phase when I was 14. Always swallowed the juice because that was a bigger buzz. But that ended when a teacher asked me what was in my mouth and I said, "Nothing." as a I swallowed the whole wad. The world tilted about 30° and I was hugging a toilet. Didn't puke though.

Another time I bit into a skoal bandit pouch and that stuff was all down my throat. I was gagging pretty hard on that one.

My ex-roommie accidently swigged another buddie's chew juice when he grabbed the wrong beer can. The look on his face as he was wiping shit off of his tongue...priceless. I've never laughed so hard in my life.

In all of my years of hockey, I've only seen a handful of players chew before/after games. Some dumb f**k spit a wad in the drinking fountain once.

i know alot of people who chew before games, i usually don't. i always throw some in on the bus home though now that i play HS.