Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rausch27

Dip/Chew

Hey, does anyone here dip grizzly?

I was thinking about ordering a few tins of either wintergreen or mint.

How does mint taste to compared to wintergreen?

I've never had wintergreen.

Grizzly wintergreen taste=Kodiak wintergreen, but breaks apart in your mouth after about 10 minutes.

I did have the new Skoal Edge last week...mmmm

What is that like? Cuts your lip like a razors edge?

I did have the new Skoal Edge last week...mmmm

What is that like? Cuts your lip like a razors edge?

Remember Frost? Pretty damn close. That icy wintergreen.

my favourite snus is skruf stark lös and the good old ettan, like it more than the flavoured stuff, and as JR said it lasts much longer than skoal.

My favorite was Nick And Johnny but it was discontinued. So I'll be rolling on Skruf and General from now on.

I work at a little convenience store on my college campus (Miami (OH)) and I have noticed that pouches are getting crazy popular. My friends always thought they were lame, and like Mack said, "Men don't use pouches" is the rule I've always lived by. Seems the frat boys especially are loving the pouches. I prolly sell 100 cans of Citrus pouches a day.

Side note: How the hell do people use fine cut??? I just can't keep it together in my mouth. I accidentally bought a can last week and ended up tossing it out unopened.

I work at a little convenience store on my college campus (Miami (OH)) and I have noticed that pouches are getting crazy popular. My friends always thought they were lame, and like Mack said, "Men don't use pouches" is the rule I've always lived by. Seems the frat boys especially are loving the pouches. I prolly sell 100 cans of Citrus pouches a day.

Side note: How the hell do people use fine cut??? I just can't keep it together in my mouth. I accidentally bought a can last week and ended up tossing it out unopened.

The last person I saw chew Citrus pouches was like 15. The senior guys in the frat probably make them chew those because they dont want chew flakes all over the place when they take a leak.

JR this new Skoal sounds great. I'm so sick of all these flippin flavors I vowed to stick with skoal straight or mint from now on. Figured a few of you guys would appriciate the early makings of my beer pong table me and a couple buddies decided to make. Been saving up tins since july 07 and this is what we've got so far, still missing a few tins for the top but its pretty much close to done, waiting for the plexiglass too.

collegehumor.549e8c87ac3c048a5cb3b6c5647c8595.jpeg

Nice table flyguy, for us in canada it seems alot different as our tins are tiny compared to the USA and run at about 8.50 or so I was just wondering what the prices are like for the normal(big compared to canadian) tins?

Had no idea chew was so popular. $4.80 at the corner store here for your typical Skoal I believe, though their cigarette prices are ridiculous.

JR this new Skoal sounds great. I'm so sick of all these flippin flavors I vowed to stick with skoal straight or mint from now on. Figured a few of you guys would appriciate the early makings of my beer pong table me and a couple buddies decided to make. Been saving up tins since july 07 and this is what we've got so far, still missing a few tins for the top but its pretty much close to done, waiting for the plexiglass too.

I usually go with straight, I got sick of mint. I don't buy the fruity flavors too often but the occasional peach is just delicious.

Around here pricing is inconsistent, a lot of the smaller places are $5.50 and bigger chain gas stations are usually $7.50.

well it sounds like im going to have to make a trip to the US or possibly order online.

Hit up a tabacco store on a native reserve. Around here, tins are like 6.50, but you can get them on the reserve for 4.25. Or a log (7 tins) for 25 bucks. They'll usually swing you a deal too if you sweet talk them haha.

A little off topic, but is anyone here a full-blown smoker that plays hockey? I had a guy on my team last year that was a solid pack-a-dayer. Didn't seem to affect his game though. In fact we had to bitch at him for taking long shifts!

im close to two packs a day, and i can definatly tell that it effects my game, if i get short shifts i feel fine and have no problem, but on one of my inline teams we usually skate with 4 or 5 guys which means non stop playing and i feel like im suffocating out there. nasty habbit

A little off topic, but is anyone here a full-blown smoker that plays hockey? I had a guy on my team last year that was a solid pack-a-dayer. Didn't seem to affect his game though. In fact we had to bitch at him for taking long shifts!

I'm luckily young and it hasn't affected anything I do physically, but I've heard horror stories.

well it sounds like im going to have to make a trip to the US or possibly order online.

Hit up a tabacco store on a native reserve. Around here, tins are like 6.50, but you can get them on the reserve for 4.25. Or a log (7 tins) for 25 bucks. They'll usually swing you a deal too if you sweet talk them haha.

Thanks for the suggestion that definately sounds alot better.

I know a kid who plays for my college who not only smokes, if i remember correctly he's at least a pack-a-dayer but he would drink coffee on the bench during games. I dunno I found it kind of weird.

im close to two packs a day, and i can definatly tell that it effects my game, if i get short shifts i feel fine and have no problem, but on one of my inline teams we usually skate with 4 or 5 guys which means non stop playing and i feel like im suffocating out there. nasty habbit

I heard rumours that back in the day Lemieux hacked darts too. Avery did in Junior too. I've been packing dips for years and I throw in during practice or just skating around. Old teammate of mine whenever he got 10 minute misconducts of five for fighting would throw one in in the box. Haha it was a riot.

One another note JR give me the run down on this snus I keep hearing about.

someone on my team told a story about a kid putting dip in between his big and second toe during a practice. he had to go to the locker room half way through and take it out