Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rausch27

Dip/Chew

My ex-roommie accidently swigged another buddie's chew juice when he grabbed the wrong beer can. The look on his face as he was wiping shit off of his tongue...priceless. I've never laughed so hard in my life.

HAHA i think the majority of hockey players who have had chaw circulating the dressing room have come across a story like this one, although, ours involved a younger kid at a party who thought it our "homemade ammereto (sp?)" and slugged down an entire bottle of our copenhagen straight spit.

I guess in hopes to sound cool he told us with a disgusted look on his face that it was really good stuff and it made gave him a good buzz

chewing before a game makes me tired. It's best after the game, throw in a victory dip... can't beat it.

Also, men don't use pouches.

:) Damn right...

Luckily I have my trusty Icetool...

03_stainless_2.jpg

http://www.icetool.com/index.html

Snus gives you a bigger buzz, but it tastes like ass. I need to try one of your christmas bombs when they come in Jerome.

Except for the two guys on my team that chew, i am not around anyone that does it. But no one will be thinking of drinking out of my spitter because i use clear bottles. And i chew Cope. Thats right, fine cut cope. If anyone tried to chug that it'd be like drinking mud, mixed with the sweet flavor that only Copenhagen can provide.

chewing before a game makes me tired. It's best after the game, throw in a victory dip... can't beat it.

I believe that is due to an accelerated heart rate. Dont quote me on that.

Smokeless is banned in the EU except for Scandinavian countries, or is it just Sweden?

funny, i was actually just thinking about ordering some more snus.

both sweden & norway are exempt. i believe it's popular in denmark as well, but still banned there.

Except for the two guys on my team that chew, i am not around anyone that does it. But no one will be thinking of drinking out of my spitter because i use clear bottles. And i chew Cope. Thats right, fine cut cope. If anyone tried to chug that it'd be like drinking mud, mixed with the sweet flavor that only Copenhagen can provide.

I believe that is due to an accelerated heart rate. Dont quote me on that.

I tryed it last night before the game i was a little tired but i found i was extremly calm with the puck..

Smokeless is banned in the EU except for Scandinavian countries, or is it just Sweden?

funny, i was actually just thinking about ordering some more snus.

both sweden & norway are exempt. i believe it's popular in denmark as well, but still banned there.

The amount of money I've saved from switching to snus is ridiculous. I can get a log for $35 shipped from Sweden - I was blazing through a can, can of half of Skoal/Cope a day at $5.50. And snus logs have been lasting me for a month and a half.

Does snus have flavors? I'm sure that every brand is a little different, and how often do you get a crave for it? I get a chew crave about every 45 minutes or so, and since you have hyped it so much I am considering giving it a shot.

The amount of money I've saved from switching to snus is ridiculous. I can get a log for $35 shipped from Sweden - I was blazing through a can, can of half of Skoal/Cope a day at $5.50. And snus logs have been lasting me for a month and a half.

jesus. i get through a can in about a week. i cant imaging going through a can in a day!

Does snus have flavors? I'm sure that every brand is a little different, and how often do you get a crave for it? I get a chew crave about every 45 minutes or so, and since you have hyped it so much I am considering giving it a shot.

Tons of flavors...I just ordered some that only comes out during Christmas and supposedly tastes like gingerbread. :)

Definite learning curve...it took me about a good 4 months to learn not how to spit - when I got the Icetool it made it so much easier. I can leave it up there for a solid 3-4 hrs if I wanted to.

Red Man + Big League Chew = crazy delicious

hello my entire highschool baseball careear

When you mix it with gum do you chew it or just leave it?

A little dip, some skate blade dust from the Blackstone, be sure your Last Will and Testament is in order, and your funeral is all paid for.

It's like they say, it wasn't the fall that killed him, it was the landing.

My wife and I had this discussion about whether packing a dip during my games was too "gross". She promised me she won't do it anymore.

My wife and I had this discussion about whether packing a dip during my games was too "gross". She promised me she won't do it anymore.

I don't care who ya are...that's funny right there!

Personally I think it is dumb, an people who think it is not as bad as cigarettes are just as dumb, yeah they aren't as bad but they will still hurt you...

http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,635197353,00.html

Also when playing hockey? That is dangerous, if you get hit hard the chew or whatever can come out and you can swallow it and choke.

Not a risk I will take, just plain dumb!!

The tobacco companies should be required to put that guys face on every container of chew/snuff. Quit before you mess yourself up fellas.

another snus user here, at the moment i have liquorice(?) and mint flavour pouches and ettan straight. altho its illegal to buy it here its very easy to get because we have ferry connection to sweden on which they are still allowed to sell it.

I'm 31, dip and live in Texas. (Go figure...)

I take a dip before games, and after, tried once during warm ups. Many of the Beer League guys I play with do the same before and after, never during.

The new Camel Snus is MUCH better than the Marlboro. Marlboro pastes itself to my gums and ends up doing nothing.

Hey, does anyone here dip grizzly?

I was thinking about ordering a few tins of either wintergreen or mint.

How does mint taste to compared to wintergreen?

I've never had wintergreen.

Ugh.

I guess if you're broke, but I'm a bit too high-class for that.

I did have the new Skoal Edge last week...mmmm

Ugh.

I guess if you're broke, but I'm a bit too high-class for that.

I did have the new Skoal Edge last week...mmmm

I have tryed pretty much every type of chew out there from Redman to beachnut, and i can honestly say that i enjoy grizzly the most.

my favourite snus is skruf stark lös and the good old ettan, like it more than the flavoured stuff, and as JR said it lasts much longer than skoal. also dipped while playing, only problem is what to do if you wanna have a new portion, but we solved that problem with a hidden "pocket" in our hockey pants. as you might know it is usual to have commercials all over the uniforms in europe. so we had those big commercials on our pants, they where fixed with velcros and under that velcro patches was enough space for at least one can at each leg :D