Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason Harris

Chadd, Man of 10000 Posts

It's become quickly obvious that I'm a man of too many words, so I appreciate someone after my own heart.

I noticed that Chadd is creeping up on the milestone of 10000 posts. Given he's sincere in his opinions, that's very impressive, So I decided to make a contest to commemorate the occasion.

The rules are simple. Give us the date and time (EST) at which Chadd makes his ten-thousandth post. Whoever is closest either way wins a free pair of 2004 Salming PG1 gloves, including US shipping costs. (You'll have to cover the difference in shipping if you're out of the US.) I'll throw in a bonus if you pick the right forum. What an opportunity this is to determine how good a buddy you are of Chadd's, since he could pick and choose when he wants to post.

My vote doesn't count, but I'll start it off anyway. I say Chadd makes his ten-thousandth post on Saturday, June 25 at 4:12 PM EST. And for the bonus, I say he won't be able to resist and will come into this forum to make it! ;)

June 23rd, 1:00 AM.  Ice Hockey.  And I bet he'll be telling someone to  search because their question has already been answered.

haha

I'll say June 21 at 9:30 am EST in NHL Discussions

Junde 23rd, 11:27am, my time EST. It'll be in the Ice hockey forum, obviously an answer to a question and it will be about how that product is selling in his area and his likes/dislikes about it.

I say it'll be June 25th, 11:45 EST, Ice Hockey Forum. He hasnt been uppin the post count lately, I think It'll take a few more days lol

EDIT: I meant 11:45 AM