Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason Harris

Chadd, Man of 10000 Posts

just a quick question, after people dont win, how will you make them not change their posts to say a different time to get a closer time?

You'll know whether or not because they will have edited their post and it says when and what time you edited your post.

just a quick question, after people dont win, how will you make them not change their posts to say a different time to get a closer time?

You'll know whether or not because they will have edited their post and it says when and what time you edited your post.

oh.\, pheww...i thought it would ruin my chances since i added the forum to my post

Besides, although the prize is real, it's all just for fun.

Let's hope nobody does that just to win a pair of gloves.

Besides, although the prize is real, it's all just for fun.

Let's hope nobody does that just to win a pair of gloves.

LOSING IS NOT FUN ! ;)

I can honestly say this isn't the first time my actions were the subject of wagers, though this is probably far more innocent.

The fact I spent all weekend moving to my new house probably screwed up a lot of you. BTW, the 23rd is my wife's birthday so I probably won't be posting a lot that night. The gloves are nice though, I really like mine.

The fact I spent all weekend moving to my new house probably screwed up a lot of you. BTW, the 23rd is my wife's birthday so I probably won't be posting a lot that night. The gloves are nice though, I really like mine.

Actually, you have the 2005 gloves, for which the consensus is "outstanding."

In contrast, the consensus on the 2004 gloves was "very good."