Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason Harris

Chadd, Man of 10000 Posts

when is the final date to give our day.

Let's say tomorrow at high noon EST. That should give enough time for everybody who wants to play.

So, the deadline for the contest is 6/21/5 at 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. If Chadd wants to be overly witty before then, there's not much we can do....

Are we allowed to change our times now knowing Chads situation with moving if our guess has not passed?

CaptainZbubble

thats what i'd like to know

how bout this is a cheap, lousy way of advertising and this topic should be locked and deleted...

What do you got against a fun contest and a generous member? poor sport :blink:

how bout this is a cheap, lowsy way of advertising and this topic should be locked and deleted...

Actually, it didn't evolve that way, Prenny.

I was going to make a post to the effect that, "Wow, Chadd, 10000 posts is pretty impressive."

Then, to add levity I thought, "Let's make it a contest just for fun."

But then I thought, "So, what would the prize be? A slap on the back? Poster of the day? Attaboy?.....Oh, geez, I'll give away a pair of gloves. I've got far too many of them anyway."

Jason

nothing really... but others have been told not to advertise. but if the mods are cool with it, then i guess i am too... but i think the reason for the "contest" is rather stupid

nothing really... but others have been told not to advertise. but if the mods are cool with it, then i guess i am too... but i think the reason for the "contest" is rather stupid

who cares, its a free pair of gloves

Are we allowed to change our times now knowing Chads situation with moving if our guess has not passed?

CaptainZbubble

It's fine with me if you guys want to change your guess up to the deadline.

June 21st 11:57 PM EST

Ice Hockey Equipment

Taking into account Chadd's move, and his wife's B'day...I'd like to revise my guess:

I don't believe this is taken...

June 24 5:21 PM EST (Ice Hockey Equipment)