Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason Harris

Chadd, Man of 10000 Posts

I think it's hilarious that he has dragged this out this far. If he isn't posting under another name, he's just sitting at home, reading and laughing at us all.

I'm starting to feel bad that we knocked the guy out of his comfort zone.... :rolleyes:

I think it's hilarious that he has dragged this out this far. If he isn't posting under another name, he's just sitting at home, reading and laughing at us all.

I'm starting to feel bad that we knocked the guy out of his comfort zone.... :rolleyes:

Seriously though..has anyone heard from him in ANY form (e-mail/PM) in the last 2 days????

Chadd had a good write up in the review section, and there's that Puckmugger guy from e-pinions that also did a write up on both the 2004 and 2005 models.

All were very positive reviews. Doesn't cost but a mere $45+shipping to find out dude. Considering MSRP is something like $90, you can't go wrong if on the market in my opinion.

Also, give me about a month and I'll ask my brother to write something after he's had a full 30+ days to use them.

Dang i went away for the weekend and I expected to Chadd at like 10099 posts. MAN am i shocked to see him still at 9999. how can he be holding off like this?

Dang it. I really wanted to try those gloves............................

Me too...oh Salming wanna help us out????? B) :ph34r:

someone start a post...Chadd I need to ask you a specific question!! It's VERY IMPORTANT!!!

instead of telling us to do it you should have just done it. who know he could be watching and reading this right now.

hey maybe the post counter doesnt go over 9999?:ph34r::lol:

someone start a post...Chadd I need to ask you a specific question!! It's VERY IMPORTANT!!!

instead of telling us to do it you should have just done it. who know he could be watching and reading this right now.

hey maybe the post counter doesnt go over 9999?:ph34r::lol:

I'm out already...

I did too. Not like I need a new pair of gloves but....It would have been cool to try those.

I did too. Not like I need a new pair of gloves but....It would have been cool to try those.

lol I NEED new gloves too...

Chadd did the 9999th post just 20min before the date&time i posted... i said, ok, probably for the first time i'll win something. ok. time has passed... :ph34r:

now, 3 days after, Chadd is still at 9999 posts!!!!!!!!! :blink:

Well in any case it was fun. :P

i think that Chadd is doing this on porpous. and he's laughing to all of us.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i personally think that it isnt as funny as it started.. its kinda boring now (not cause i didnt win) cause it takes so long and stuff

i personally think that it isnt as funny as it started.. its kinda boring now (not cause i didnt win) cause it takes so long and stuff

Hey, for all we know, he and his wife planned a getaway after spending last weekend moving.

If that were the case, it's even funnier because everybody is suggesting he's doing this on purpose, yet he wouldn't even know what's going on here.

Hey, for all we know, he and his wife planned a getaway after spending last weekend moving.

If that were the case, it's even funnier because everybody is suggesting he's doing this on purpose, yet he wouldn't even know what's going on here.

if what you think is real, for sure when he will come back he will laugh... :lol: maybe the 10000 post will be here. just to say, guys, i'm back!. ha ha ha... :lol:

If I was Chadd I'd reset my post count back to 0.

I really considered doing that or posting in the admin area. The honest truth is that I had company all weekend and my cable internet wasn't set up until yesterday. Then I couldn't figure out what box some of my home networking gear was in, so I gave up. Then we got a new dog Saturday afternoon and a birthday party for my wife on Sunday, so I was a bit busy.

Congrats to whoever happened to pick this time and/or forum. I'm sure you will love your new gloves. Now can we please get back to talking more about hockey and less about me? While I appreciate the attention, nobody on this site is worth 15 pages of posts in a single topic.

Oh, and everyone say hello to Simon.

simon1_small.JPG

Hello Simon.....What kind of dog is that? He is soooo awesome

Collie - greyhound mix

He was abandoned in a motel room when he was just a few months old. He went to the local humane society and then to the no-kill shelter where my wife volunteers in the cat area. We're having some housebreaking issues but he's a smart little guy. Best estimate is he is 7-9 months old right now.