Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

XBOX Live Users

Gamertag: Warheart45

games: RB6 Vegas, NHL 07, THP8.

:angry: what the hell! does anyone else get skipping gameplay, game restarting( the game keeps going back to the opening faceoff.) during nhl 07? so far thats the only game i have played online. this don't happen all the time but it fucking sucks! do you guys have any tips? <_<

Man, NHL 07 is such a corrupt game online. Unless you play with someone u know, the other play will try anything and everything. The faceoff thing is something that prevents a goal being scored if the game is lagging like crazy. However, some people exploit it and set it off when you get in on a breakaway. I think it has something to do with the router and they can pause the connection.

People used to do that in halo

Gamertag: Warheart45

games: RB6 Vegas, NHL 07, THP8.

:angry: what the hell! does anyone else get skipping gameplay, game restarting( the game keeps going back to the opening faceoff.) during nhl 07? so far thats the only game i have played online. this don't happen all the time but it fucking sucks! do you guys have any tips? <_<

Man, NHL 07 is such a corrupt game online. Unless you play with someone u know, the other play will try anything and everything. The faceoff thing is something that prevents a goal being scored if the game is lagging like crazy. However, some people exploit it and set it off when you get in on a breakaway. I think it has something to do with the router and they can pause the connection.

People used to do that in halo

yes, its a button on only some routers, the "standby" button. In Halo people will press it and kill everyone.

Gamer Tag: Jumper090988

Usually play COD 2 and Rainbow six Vegas. Always up for some nhl 07 though.

i just want to announce to MSH that like I had said, i would tune JR in NHL2K7. Well after the game was played tonight, 05/05, it was an intense game of Montreal (me) vs. Nashville (JR)

Final Score:

Mon 8- Nas 1

close game JR

this is kind of a stretch here but do you think someone would allow me to use thier xbox live account to download updated rosters for my new 360 and nhl 07?

this is kind of a stretch here but do you think someone would allow me to use thier xbox live account to download updated rosters for my new 360 and nhl 07?

If you got the 360 new, it should come with xbox live. Right?

don't know if this is the right spot but i just upgraded to the elite. now when i try to get my old tag from xbox live it says update required. i try to update and says check network settings, i do this and it gets to xbox live and takes me out of the check. i called xbox but they don't know what the hell is going on. they say try in a hr if it don't work call back... i guess my question is has anyone else had this problem? any help would be great!

pwrfwd26, how are you liking the Elite?? I got yet another red ring, and Best Buy offered me a store credit for $399 (the price I paid for the premier bundle) toward an Elite, which in turn will only cost me $50...

Anyone else have any experience with the Elite vs older model? I'd just like to have a damn console, and keep it... I've had to swap out 4 times now, and it's getting old.

my elite is doing great too, never had an issue with it. In all honesty, I rarely use it.

Well, will the pro bundle- that's not an issue. I only find time to play on the weekends, and when my last console crapped the bed, it was on for literally 6 minutes.... start up, booted up Halo 3, found a match, froze.... red ring.

I think I'll just hold off for the Elite to come in stock.