Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mm705

New Supreme? -> Bauer ONE90

sorry if this has already been said.

i spoke with a gal at bnh and she said the following:

entire line will be updated. one of the first stores to be reciveing the '06 line will be perani's. i was also told it should be some time early next year. she also said that bauer is considering doing custom ops, no idea on $. they will also have a stick or shaft that can be ordered in any color to match your team, a la the d1 program.

on a side note the mission intake will be released some time in feb. perani's is trying to get an early release.

she also said that bauer is considering doing custom ops, no idea on $.

This idea would be gold if they offered all of their pro patterns in this program. If not then it is strictly cosmetic and all about posing.

Actually I have no affiliation accept with anyone else whos obsessed with hockey equipment. In fact I'm sure some hockey retailers get pissed because I (through the info obtained on this sight) usually no more then they do about newstuff,Hockey Geeks included.

There is something about this skate though and the fact that when they become available I was going to try and hook up with you JR to purchase them through you. Another thing that is learned on this sight is whom really knows what they talking about. Believe me this is a compliment because I have access to most major hockey stores in my area and some fairly able retaailers.