Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thockey17

Photoshopped Equipment

I also think the new CCM skates look Nice. I think there much better than the Vector skates with the blue.

CCM skate designs have been pretty ugly lately.

Can someone:

- blacken the whole boot

- place the new CCM logo in the center on a slightly downward slant

- Whiten the heel

- Whiten the eyelet area (like the 9K whites)

yeah, try that

Can someone:

- blacken the whole boot

- Whiten the heel

yeah, try that

I'm working on something similar but its going to be my take on the idea, I'm about halfway done... I got bored, so I stopped.

I was wondering if someone could take a one90 boot and replace the eyelet leather portion with white leather, I'm trying to find a shop that can take care of this just to keep me occupied....

thanks guys

Can someone:

- blacken the whole boot

- Whiten the heel

yeah, try that

I'm working on something similar but its going to be my take on the idea, I'm about halfway done... I got bored, so I stopped.

No problem. I'm anxious to see a CCM boot that looks good for a change. I'm sure your version will SMOKE the current look of these skates.

Much appreciated!

Sometimes I wonder if CCM realizes how much better the blank prototypes they had Tavares and Doan in earlier this season look than the retail version.

Sometimes I wonder if CCM realizes how much better the blank prototypes they had Tavares and Doan in earlier this season look than the retail version.

I agree. Is all they would have had to do is place the new logo badge on the skate and call it a day. I'm curious; if one were to dye the skate all black and have a warrentie issue would it be void? That is if the issue had nothing to do with where it was dyed.

not ice hockey related (per say), but I was wondering if someone could help me out. I need the Right "B" in this logo to be a "D". Can someone help me out? Its for a jersey....

BigBlackR2.jpg

TBL- I'd say take your U+, put the CCM back where it was by the toe, black chrome the U+ logo and leave but darken the Flexlite-esque part by the ankle laces.

That black with white and gray lines looks amazingly better than the current.

If Only I could use the photoshop.

meh, it's different.

vector4wm6.jpg

other two werent worth posting IMO.

ehh.... i liked the grey in the boot better. Just my .02

White leather around the eyelets and ankle, grey side panels and silver accent piping like on the heel

vector4vw7.jpg

Tried the white leather earlier... it looked aweful. Too much around the bend in the boot, looked really bad.