Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hehatemefrisbee

Weird sticks at Wings camp....

Guest Marcelo Cordoba
Werent there prices in Anaheim when you saw them ? Or havent you seen them in a store ?

Thanks anyway.

No, they don't list prices for the pro players. LMAO!

Werent there prices in Anaheim when you saw them ? Or havent you seen them in a store ?

Thanks anyway.

No, they don't list prices for the pro players. LMAO!

As i said, i thought u went to a store or something else... <_<

On that note, I wonder why Shanny decided to ditch the aluminums?

easton decided not to resign him to an endorsement deal, hince no more shanny pattern easton ops or blades. besides maybe he finally decided to move into the 21st century. or he could just be "feeling the waters".

looks like a hespeler

nah, not a hespeler. It doesnt look like any of their old sticks, and we know they arent making anything right now.

it actually kinda looks like a new innovative, it looks like a long word on top and it kinda looks like it says innovative ;)

A bit off topic but at Sportchek I saw the Hespeler Nemesis with a small "V"

logo on it similar to the main logo of the Vic Velocity ops. Is it the vic logo or is it the Sportchek "company" that now owns both brands?

A bit off topic but at Sportchek I saw the Hespeler Nemesis with a small "V"

logo on it similar to the main logo of the Vic Velocity ops. Is it the vic logo or is it the Sportchek "company" that now owns both brands?

The Forzani Group, the parent company for Sport Chek, does indeed own the brands Vic and Hespeler now.