Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

malcb33

Mission Stick Question

Meta, bio shapes what the he**?

Can anybody descripe, or even better post pics of those shaft shapes? :ph34r:

The meta shape had rounded edges and was fairly thin, almost like an oval. Good for players with small hands

The Bio shape the standard shape for shafts, with squared edges.

Talked to Nick at the mission booth the other day at my tourney....He said that the new sticks most likley names were the "pulse" and the "ion"....Just thought id chime in to the person that said they saw a stick with ION on it

Talked to Nick at the mission booth the other day at my tourney....He said that the new sticks most likley names were the "pulse" and the "ion"....Just thought id chime in to the person that said they saw a stick with ION on it

ION used to be Mission's code for a standard blade, similar to how they used Ether to mean tapered.

HEX sticks in Rafalski curves will be available in late November.

The new stick will be our top-of-the-line OPS. No prices yet!

Mikeo

Did you guys change vendors for sticks? I have junior hex's that vary a couple inches in shaft length. If you're using the same vendor, you need to tighten up your quality control on them.

Hi Chadd,

We are getting HEX sticks from 2 vendors. They should be the same length. I'll look into this and see if one of them is building Jrs with Int. length shafts.

Hi Chadd,

We are getting HEX sticks from 2 vendors. They should be the same length. I'll look into this and see if one of them is building Jrs with Int. length shafts.

Same issue with INT's, up to 2-3 inch variations. A lot of customers notice that the labels are at different heights, makes it hard to sell sometimes.

Hi Chadd,

We are getting HEX sticks from 2 vendors.  They should be the same length.  I'll look into this and see if one of them is building Jrs with Int. length shafts.

Same issue with INT's, up to 2-3 inch variations. A lot of customers notice that the labels are at different heights, makes it hard to sell sometimes.

Is this on sticks of the same curve pattern because different patterns will make sticks appear different lengths due to the length of the blades, lie, etc.

Hi Chadd,

We are getting HEX sticks from 2 vendors.  They should be the same length.  I'll look into this and see if one of them is building Jrs with Int. length shafts.

Is this on sticks of the same curve pattern because different patterns will make sticks appear different lengths due to the length of the blades, lie, etc.

Same curve, same flex. I'll get some pics tomorrow if I can remember my camera.

Hi Chadd,

Same curve, same flex. I'll get some pics tomorrow if I can remember my camera.

Strange indeed.

Hi Chadd,

When you take the pics can you take a pic of the UPC sticker on the sticks and send them to my e-mail?

You won't be able to read the UPCs, they're faded to the point where they can barely be read in front of you. I emailed the codes from a couple of rthe "short" ones. Judging by the codes it's all from one batch.