Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

malcb33

Mission Stick Question

Rafalski L-2's are on the same time line as Leopold. Our vendor started producing a few weeks ago and they should make their way to dealers this month.

Right on with the comment about curves and demand. We try to hit the most popular patterns, but there are always a few left behind.

the picture of Aaron Moss isnt the new high end stick.. its just a color demo stick of an L-2.. maybe they will come out with that color.. maybe not.. I would assume they would keep the hex where it is and make a "lower end" model so to speak if your dealing with price even tho the m-1 is about 20 bucks cheaper then the hex.. could be wrong

the picture of Aaron Moss isnt the new high end stick.. its just a color demo stick of an L-2.. maybe they will come out with that color.. maybe not.. I would assume they would keep the hex where it is and make a "lower end" model so to speak if your dealing with price even tho the m-1 is about 20 bucks cheaper then the hex.. could be wrong

It is going to be a new Ops.I take you did not read the entire topic?

The new stick that is coming out is truly amazing...I have not played anything like it....I can't go into details yet, but it is a technology that you will instantly feel from the first time you take a shoot and/or receive a pass....

The new stick that is coming out is truly amazing...I have not played anything like it....I can't go into details yet, but it is a technology that you will instantly feel from the first time you take a shoot and/or receive a pass....

any price range yet? or just slide into the hex1 price and the hex1 moves down?

whbd18- i did read the topic, i was simply stating that the stick aaron moss was using is a L-2.. MikeO said they were coming out with a new one piece.. that i know

whbd18- i did read the topic, i was simply stating that the stick aaron moss was using is a L-2.. MikeO said they were coming out with a new one piece.. that i know

Quoted from MikeO:

The stick you see Aaron with is our new OPS. Graphics were not finished when this photo was shot.

Reading comprehension is a good thing.

HEX sticks in Rafalski curves will be available in late November.

The new stick will be our top-of-the-line OPS. No prices yet!

easy buddy.. it says L-2 on the shaft.. sorri if i missed a line in the topic.. a normal person would say its a L-2 aswell.. opps i missed a line :angry:

Actually, all the normal people saw the response that said it was the new OPS.

easy buddy.. it says L-2 on the shaft.. sorri if i missed a line in the topic.. a normal person would say its a L-2 aswell.. opps i missed a line  :unsure:

Actually, all the normal people saw the response that said it was the new OPS.

Oh it's not the new OPS :) :ph34r:

HEX sticks in Rafalski curves will be available in late November.

The new stick will be our top-of-the-line OPS. No prices yet!

Are you guiys making a carter or a drury like curve in the new sticks/blades?

A "Carter" blade is planned, but will be added later. The current plan for the new OPS is Elias. Rafalski, McCauley, Ribeiro, Hull (w/ new name).

No chance for a remake of the old Flyweights. Our Pro guys actually have a pallet of old Flyweights. I think they are all "Biogirth" I told them if we sold them on e-Bay we could afford to take a nice vacation, on a tropical island where no NHL player could find us. They said they would get back to me!

We will be releasing 2 new OPS this fall, as well as a new 2-piece (L-2 style) stick, a replacement to the M-2 shaft, an expanded tapered blade line .........

Might that "expanded tapered blade line" include a Hex blade?

We're hoping to make HEX blades available in '06, but it will be later in the year. The HEX core material is in short supply and we are currently trying to keep up with current OPS orders for HEX.