Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarkStar50

Vapor XXX Lite Stick 12/1/05

hockechamp14 Posted on Oct 14 2005, 02:42 PM

Any word on why bauer decided to go with a whip flex? 

When you say whip flex, do you mean SR 77 Med flex?

If it's the case, it's mailny because more and more players realize that a softer flex is better in many instances. Also for women, or shorter men, who do need to cut down their sticks by a lot, having a 77 flex just makes sense nowadays.

i wonder if bauer thought about the pros blacking out the bottom of their sticks when they created the scheme. i know most of the other popular sticks are doing it as well but none of them faded to black creating the factory designed "black out"

Ok boys and girls, kittens and cats, here is the Vapor XXX Lite Stick Launch Patterns available at your local NBH First Line Dealer on 12/1/05:

Sr 102 Flex, Sr 87 Flex, Sr 77 Flex, INt 67 Flex, Jr 52 Flex : PM9, P88, P92; Right and Left.

Quantities are very limited, so if you see the Vapor XXX Lite OPS and are thinking about getting one, BUY IT because the next time your are in the LHS, it will probably be gone. My PP is now towards Vapor OPS but in the shop the Easton still sells and still fractures and breaks faster than a Vapor. My Vapor XXX OPS is still going strong. Just my 2 cents.....

Anyone know if this stick is gonna be a stickum??

Me loves the stickum!! =)

Ok boys and girls, kittens and cats, here is the Vapor XXX Lite Stick Launch Patterns available at your local NBH First Line Dealer on 12/1/05:

Sr 102 Flex, Sr 87 Flex, Sr 77 Flex, INt 67 Flex, Jr 52 Flex : PM9, P88, P92; Right and Left.

Quantities are very limited, so if you see the Vapor XXX Lite OPS and are thinking about getting one, BUY IT because the next time your are in the LHS, it will probably be gone. My PP is now towards Vapor OPS but in the shop  the Easton still sells and still fractures and breaks faster than a Vapor. My Vapor XXX OPS is still going strong. Just my 2 cents.....

Anyone know if this stick is gonna be a stickum??

Me loves the stickum!! =)

It has a grip coating, not sure if it is stick'um though.

The price at Greatskate is 199.99. Its pretty much the same price as Stealth and Stealth Grip and v130 at the places i visited in the summer. I think its reasonable.

The price at Greatskate is 199.99. Its pretty much the same price as Stealth and Stealth Grip and v130 at the places i visited in the summer. I think its reasonable.

did you ever belive the day $199 would be "reasonable " for a stick.

Pre-orders and first batch sticks should always grab the extra $$$... but like softball bats, I wish sticks would come down in price after a few months...

My 1 st synergy lasted me like 2 year the next 4 lasted less then 2 month.My stealth from the toy drive is still going strong i even have one still in the wraper.I been lucky with the 1 st but unlucky with the rest.

That's why I always suggest tapered shafts and blades in my shop. It makes my life easier and helps mom and dad save a couple bucks in the long run. The only problem is the shafts aren't always keeping up with the OPS technology.

this to me as a consumer, would make me want to buy from your store even if you might be higher in price. you are putting the customers best interests ahead of a larger profit. i know of certian stores around me that will tell a parent to buy the most expensive item because "they say its the best" but that might not be the case. too bad i am not closer to your shop Chadd i would defintely buy from you. (sorry i am taking relationship marketing right now and this is one of the most important issues in developing a good share of customer)

That's why I always suggest tapered shafts and blades in my shop. It makes my life easier and helps mom and dad save a couple bucks in the long run. The only problem is the shafts aren't always keeping up with the OPS technology.

this to me as a consumer, would make me want to buy from your store even if you might be higher in price. you are putting the customers best interests ahead of a larger profit. i know of certian stores around me that will tell a parent to buy the most expensive item because "they say its the best" but that might not be the case. too bad i am not closer to your shop Chadd i would defintely buy from you. (sorry i am taking relationship marketing right now and this is one of the most important issues in developing a good share of customer)

Thanks, as corny as it sounds I actually prefer to build a relationship with customers. Quick sales are nice for the wallet over the short term, but it really should be about helping people find the gear that is going to suit them best. That's why the shop isn't open more than 12 hours a week without me being here.

Thanks, as corny as it sounds I actually prefer to build a relationship with customers. Quick sales are nice for the wallet over the short term, but it really should be about helping people find the gear that is going to suit them best. That's why the shop isn't open more than 12 hours a week without me being here.

what many companies dont realize is that if you build a lasting relationship with a consumer you bottom line will be larger in the long term. sure you might have more $$$ in year one by not caring about the customer, but if build a relationship, that customer will continue to go back to you because you offer the best mechandise and quality customer service, BTW chadd weres your store located?

On GreatSkate, they describe the P92 differently than the Pattern DB.

GS - 1/2" mid-toe lie 5.5

DB - 1/2" mid lie 6

Which one is more accurate?

I've always had that philosophy - been butting heads with my current employer who wants us to sell at all costs...

ive seen a bunch of guys in the NHL using them there so cool i want one

after seeing the stack of broken bauer XXX lites, in the Canucks dressing room last week i'm wondering if the retail versions will have the same breakage?, in mondays game against the bHawks, i noticed Ohlund broke 4 or 5.

the look and feel great tho'

gb

it's ugly imo. all vapor sticks should look like vapor sticks (unpainted). or the hespeler alpha nemesis.