Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Hot S500s

Sexy... I think my ultimate S500 style wise would just be the standard boot with black pitch's. Too bad that won't be happening any time soon.

JR, is that the new model for 06?

nope...It is just a one off for Armstrong...He likes white on his skates....It is just a S500 with different materials....

Justin,

Have you got many new offical Misson endorsers in the NHL for 05-06? It seems alot more people are using the new helmet and Hex-1 sticks as well the old M1 gloves!

Justin,

Have you got many new offical Misson endorsers in the NHL for 05-06? It seems alot more people are using the new helmet and Hex-1 sticks as well the old M1 gloves!

I don't have that info, but most guys are using the new L7 glove or Helium Pro Gloves....

I like Reasoner's skates better.

Probably because they look so damn firmiliar...

His look black and grey, most of the ones I see are purple.

Those the way he got them with the tongue and all are the perfect skate IMO... Can't wait to get back to Canada to get me another pair... Atlanta sucks in Hockey equipment...