Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Krog7d7

Synergy II pics/info from Epuck

Wonder if the paint is gonna chip.

My shop is sitting on a TON of Synthesis...will be interesting to see what happens.

Maybe you can blow'em out at special MSH prices

No, my job and MSH are two separate things. Yes, I have a budget and overall sales are important, but I will not use MSH for personal gain.

jeez why can't they just produce a black shaft w/ plain lettering.

I know I know, no one would buy it but me. And that's if I had the money :P

just paint your shaft flat black , i did it to an inno shaft i had , it looked great

I wanna do that with my z bubble what paint you use so it doesnt get off the shaft and fuck up the palm of my MIA glove :P

I'll be honest, I've been using this shaft for about a month and compared to the original Synthesis I think the 'synergy II' has more of a kick to it on your release that is similar to that of a synergy or one piece. I dunno maybe the easton marketing and graphics department is brainwashing me but I do like it better than my synthesis or R2. And yes the paint does chip off it.

Has anyone heard anything as far as tapered shafts from other companies?

Is TPS going to repackage the R2?

When is Sherwood coming out with the tapered shaft Crosby uses?

Has anyone heard anything as far as tapered shafts from other companies?

Is TPS going to repackage the R2?

When is Sherwood coming out with the tapered shaft Crosby uses?

I thought Crosby was using a Sherwood Comp Taper Fit. If so, it's been out for a while.

Sher-Wood Momentum Comp Taper Fit

I thought I read somewhere he was using a new Momentum XD shaft or something like that

If he's using an XD shaft then it also has been out for a while. I've seen them at local hockey stores in Calgary.

Saw some Synergy II's today and got to play around with them on the ice. THey were 85 flexes. It was hard to tell because they had some wood synthesis blades in, and it was near the end of a skate so the blades were snowed out, plus it was the wrong height/curve/lie....but all that aside, the shaft itself felt relatively decent. The shaft shape is pretty neat, it's just like the SL, but much less clunky than the Synthesis shaft which I think is HUGE and boxy. It's got the rounder, smaller shaft shape which is just really comfortable. I only took a few shots but they felt snappy enough, even with a woodie in the end. Overall it's definitely a stick I'd be interested in, and MUCH easier to find than the damned Inno sticks I have an unhealthy addiction to...

In my game last night one of the kids on their team had a ops that was the same colour scheme as the Stealth and Sls but in the Synergy II colours. I asked my lhs shop and they said Easton is coming out with a whole line of Synergy II stuff a shaft, ops, gloves etc and eventually skates. Anyone else hear this?

I have both the Synthesis from last year and the new Synergy 11. I have to say that the true suckers in this game are the guys that buy the ops shafts. At least with the tapered shaft you experience the same tapered technology at a much more economical price range. The shafts are the same dimensions on the senior models. The intermediate may be rounded but the senior is not. And yes the paint chips but who cares, don't they all?

the synergy 11 grip shaft is in the 2006 catalogue. Its not green its maroon and fades to silver. they have it at my LHS for 165cnd. the grip feels similar to the older 2004 zbubble grip models. the shaft looks incredible with the synthesis 2 blade.

In my game last night one of the kids on their team had a ops that was the same colour scheme as the Stealth and Sls but in the Synergy II colours. I asked my lhs shop and they said Easton is coming out with a whole line of Synergy II stuff a shaft, ops, gloves etc and eventually skates. Anyone else hear this?

I havnt heard this. But if this was true they would be in the 2006 catalog.

I have both the Synthesis from last year and the new Synergy 11. I have to say that the true suckers in this game are the guys that buy the ops shafts. At least with the tapered shaft you experience the same tapered technology at a much more economical price range. The shafts are the same dimensions on the senior models. The intermediate may be rounded but the senior is not. And yes the paint chips but who cares, don't they all?

It's not the same technology as all OPS's and I don't think I've found a combo that wasn't too blade heavy for my liking.