Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EricG.

Pets

We've got two cats... One is a VERY large black Main Coon (largest breed of domestic cat). The other, is a Munchkin breed. It's the weirdest little cat, it's actually like a Weiner dog (really short legs very small and long) but it's a cat. I'm gonna try and have my wife put some pics up because if anything else, the little thing is entertaining to look at... lol.

I'm gonna try and have my wife put some pics up because if anything else, the little thing is entertaining to look at... lol.

The Munchkin (Keebler):

In "Power Stride": http://members.lycos.co.uk/deleria/keebler001.jpg

With fresh kill: http://members.lycos.co.uk/deleria/keebler003.jpg

http://members.lycos.co.uk/deleria/keebler004.jpg

...and yes, she's full grown.

Holy shit Geki... that's hilarious.

Is she supposed to be have tiny legs or is that some kind of birth defect?

I'd post pics of my cats but compared to yours they're not so interesting.

Is she supposed to be have tiny legs or is that some kind of birth defect?

lol... I'm telling ya, the only reason that thing is sill alive is because it's the cutest sweetest cat around... It's just freaking ornery.

Yeah, it's supposed to look like that. It's a genetic trait that's really rare (short legs and small body). It's a natural occurrence, freaky as it may be. They're recognized as a breed now.

If you think it's hilarious in pictures I only wish you could see her run... ;) also, seeing her tearing through the house chasing the Main Coon that's literally 3 times her size... lol

I have 1 dog, a Jack Russel Terrior named Eddy. He likes long walks along the beach and cuddling up with a good book by the fire.

Jack Russels are "a piece of work," are they not? Damn those things can go all day.

A funny story:

My freinds dad just got one a few months ago, and I guess it was in it's horny stage. So anyways, I go over to watch the game where Mess got #2 on the all time list. LOL, so when he got that point everyone is going crazy and the dog goes to a pillow on the floor and starts humping the shet out of it. You had to be there.

I have a Jack Russel Terrier too. Her name is Gracie and she is either 3 or 4 now. Sweetest dog ever, and yes she will run around all day and never get tired. She will also bark at anything that moves. What I love about the breed is that they are so smart. For example, if your sitting in a spot that she wants to be sitting in she will act like she has to go outside to do her business. So she'll scratch your leg and dance around until you get up and start walking to the door to let her out. She then walks towards the door and then turns around and jumps in your seat and lays down. I am not quite sure what I would do without my dog.

When I move out on my own I am either getting a Golden Retriever or another Jack Russel.

For example, if your sitting in a spot that she wants to be sitting in she will act like she has to go outside to do her business.  So she'll scratch your leg and dance around until you get up and start walking to the door to let her out.  She then walks towards the door and then turns around and jumps in your seat and lays down.

One of my parents dogs will pull that move. The thing is (oddly enough) she's afraid of poeple sneezing. I jsut go back over there and pretend to sneeze... she's gone in an instant.

I had 2 Hamsters, Punky The First and Punky The Second, they will never be forgotten, and may they Rest In Peace.

My dog Ginger, She's Blind, has heart murmurs and is the most annoying dog ever but i still love her

ginger2.th.jpg

ginger1.th.jpg

And my dads dog teddy

funnydog.th.jpg

i used to have i think 3 dogs, 1 puppy which was a result of one of my dogs, a cat, a rabbit, goldfish, and..... i think thats it

keywords: used to :ph34r: