Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scstars524

Hefter Evolution Helmet

There'll be a new helmet unveiled at the show in Boston...the guy behind it is a friend of mine and a member of MSH. So if anyone sees Marc out at the show tell him I sent ya in there and that you're from the site. Great guy.

There'll be a new helmet unveiled at the show in Boston...the guy behind it is a friend of mine and a member of MSH. So if anyone sees Marc out at the show tell him I sent ya in there and that you're from the site. Great guy.

And Puckmugger was a co-manager at a Denver LHS with one of the main marketing/sales guys for Hefter.

It's supposed to be more protective than anything presentlly on the market. I'll definitely get one when they come out.

There'll be a new helmet unveiled at the show in Boston...the guy behind it is a friend of mine and a member of MSH.  So if anyone sees Marc out at the show tell him I sent ya in there and that you're from the site.  Great guy.

And Puckmugger was a co-manager at a Denver LHS with one of the main marketing/sales guys for Hefter.

No. This is NOT Hefter I am talking about.

I heard Easton wants to purchase a new helmet,

but they would be afraid of taking a product on the market

that won't be PERFECT! And thats why we must wait...

that's what i heard from the President of the Easton GERMANY Retailer

-> Rheingold O.o

sry 'bout my language.. i think there are quite few mistakes :D

it looks almost like a rip off of the bauer 8000... according to the guy who reviewed it... it looks like a bunch of companies want to buy it

Well, the Hefter was designed before the Bauer came out, so perhaps Bauer ripped Hefter off?

The Hefter helmet is still not listed as being certified on the HECC website.

Last I heard, they never got certification and are not going forward with production (use a search - this brainbucket has been well covered elsewhere). I seem to recall that someone bought the rights to the design (CCM perhaps? Someone thought it might be the next Vector helmet).

But, in it's own iteration, it is not hitting the shelves.

Yeah I was the one that said that it could be called the CCM Vector. As I have said numerous times, Dennis Hefter is my coach, and he said that he was in the process of selling the helmet to CCM. It was supposed to be out this year, but now its next year I guess.

EDIT-Typo

There'll be a new helmet unveiled at the show in Boston...the guy behind it is a friend of mine and a member of MSH.  So if anyone sees Marc out at the show tell him I sent ya in there and that you're from the site.  Great guy.

That probably explains the glowing review of a product that ....well, I'm not going to go there.

That probably explains the glowing review of a product that ....well, I'm not going to go there.

Oh, I'll go there. How the heck does someone give ANY review let alone a glowing review of a product he admits he has never seen?

Yah, I'll put alot of faith in that review. :rolleyes: What's sad is they link to the "review" on Hefter's website.

I'm kind of glad to hear that this helmet may be picked up by CCM. The concept of the foam sounds intriguing and I'm gonna be looking for a more comfortable helmet down the line.

I say we quit worrying about this bucket and hype the intake more. ;)

I'll wait until I can actually hold one in my hands before hyping it.

Oh, I'll go there. How the heck does someone give ANY review let alone a glowing review of a product he admits he has never seen?

Yah, I'll put alot of faith in that review. :ph34r: What's sad is they link to the "review" on Hefter's website.

I'm kind of glad to hear that this helmet may be picked up by CCM. The concept of the foam sounds intriguing and I'm gonna be looking for a more comfortable helmet down the line.

From reading Puckmugger's review, I think he meant that he was able to look over the helmet but didn't have the opportunity to skate with it.

At the show last year we all had a chance to look at it, under glass. Hopefully the lid is better than the company that tried to sell it. That "review" is just further justification for my opinion of him.