Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

elias#1

Favorite Dream Car out of these?

If you had the money which one of these would you own.  

111 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would have to go with the enzo even if i don't have my liscence it's an awesome car and i don't know anyone that has one so it would be wicked cool

Well I sure hope you wouldnt know anyone who owns one, they are like 650,000 and you have to own a couple other ferraris just to be put on the list to get one.

They were priced 650,000$, at first. Even though they are sold out now, the cost for one would be more then 2 million.

holly shit thats expensive

Even though they are sold out now, the cost for one would be more then 2 million.

They're not going for 2mill. Try closer to 1-1.5. The enzo looks like azz anyway. Give me a F50, F40, 360, and still have money leftover.

Even though they are sold out now, the cost for one would be more then 2 million.

They're not going for 2mill. Try closer to 1-1.5. The enzo looks like azz anyway. Give me a F50, F40, 360, and still have money leftover.

I agree with you, sometimes I look at it, and it looks downright nasty. I'd much rather have a Crysler ME-412, if they decide to make it, I could smoke a Enzo and look dang good doing it.

I could of swore I was hearing close to 2 million for an Enzo now.

I'm gonna have to join the side of Porsche, although there is always room in my dream garage for some classic American muscle. Favorite Porsche has to be the new Gemballa concept, the Mirage GT.

I agree with you, sometimes I look at it, and it looks downright nasty. I'd much rather have a Crysler ME-412, if they decide to make it, I could smoke a Enzo and look dang good doing it.

I could of swore I was hearing close to 2 million for an Enzo now.

dumb thing about the enzo is when ferrari released it. it was only available to people who already owned the f-50, f-40, and all the other ones. the more ferrari's you had the better chance of you getting an enzo. i heard they were going for about 1.5mil last time i checked.

Technically, the car only goes for like $650,000. Then comes the fact that you can only use one kind of oil in the thing, it has special brakes that need to be replaced every so often, etc.

it was only available to people who already owned the f-50, f-40, and all the other ones. the more ferrari's you had the better chance of you getting an enzo.

Not entirely true, but very close. You had to go through a whole deal of testing from the factory and alot of other things. All you needed was to have a good relationship with the company or have a damn good reason for owning an enzo....And of course, the $650,000. :)

I personally know a Enzo owner who did not have a whole deal of Ferrari's at the time(only a 360 :) ), but had told the company about what he had done. Which was start ferrari club(s) in south american countries. The factory felt that he had righful cause to own one, and he was allowed to buy one. He has since picked up quite a few Ferrari's after the Enzo.

I know of other instances where a person has had a huge collection of ferrari's worth millions of dollars, and did not get a stab for ownership, because he did not have a great relationship with the company.