Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

Myspace

what is he your boyfriend? You remember things this kid has said in other threads and try to prove him wrong because of what his myspace says? His mommy checks his myspace, he cant say he does drugs! He will get a spanking.

what is he your boyfriend? You remember things this kid has said in other threads and try to prove him wrong because of what his myspace says? His mommy checks his myspace, he cant say he does drugs! He will get a spanking.

but he would probably like the spanking...

myspace

the best ever.

hold on u play for the checkers, did u by chance play for their roller team too. cuz if so u guys suck we killed u by at least 5 goals every tourney. Carolina Tsunami represent

it used to say i smoke weed... then my mom who lives in another state found me on there so i had to change it... the "retail" on the z-airs were 650 because they were pro stock (the eylets are different at the bottom, compare mine to retail version)... actually i paid only 175 okay.

i was bored (extremely) one morning so i had the bright idea to do that...

it used to say i smoke weed... then my mom who lives in another state found me on there so i had to change it... the "retail" on the z-airs were 650 because they were pro stock (the eylets are different at the bottom, compare mine to retail version)... actually i paid only 175 okay.

i was bored (extremely) one morning so i had the bright idea to do that...

They look the same to me, but if you say so.

Wats your moms page? :wub:

Bring my back up for some of you guys to bash...

www.myspace.com/luke_15

A GTO Is your dream car? Way to set the bar low...

you don't know how I was raised...GTO is a classic and an amzing car. Defenitly not setting the bar low. When I was younger I was only allowed to listen to 101.1 FM which is all oldies..my dad had my future set basically to go in to the military as all my other relatives has including him. Even if I wasn't raised that way, GTO is a really nice car, I would still want it. What would be the point of owning a Ferarri or Lambo..I couldn't hit the top speed ever, and would be way to worried to crash it.

I wouldnt call it a dream car though, because it is easily attainable. Why couldnt you reach your top speed in a lambo or a ferrari? The GTO is a nice car... but its handleing leaves much to desire.

Where could I go to hit the top speed? I wouldn't be in any place to hit it.

I know it has much to be desired but I do'nt need the top speed in a car or the nicest car or most expensive.

A track? Lambos and Ferraris arent really 100% prefromance cars. They sacrifice prefromance for luxury. Ive seen many corvettes than destroy 360s and galardos. A car like a ferrari or a lambo is a status car, not really a prefromance car.

No one who buys a Ferrari or Lamborghini buys it because it can simply "go fast". They buy into the fact that only a select few can own such a car and the companies history--past an present. They buy the car because its not only beautiful, but because of the reputation. Not to mention they can use it if the performance is needed around a track.

What would be the point of owning a Ferarri or Lambo..I couldn't hit the top speed ever, and would be way to worried to crash it.

You cannot hit top speed on any car legally anywhere in the US, so what is the point of owning a "fast" car?

Worried about crashing? Ever heard of a thing called insurance? Clearly, if you have the money to buy such a car, you have the money to pay for the insurance if anything should happen.

Oh and let me say this, you should be worried about crashing a car whether it be a rusted out Dodge Omni or a Bugatti Veyron. Its not a fun thing to be involved in.

ok i guess i have to point out the difference... on the retails see how the 3 eyelets at the bottom are closer together than the rest and have that black trim around them? mine dont.

644768903l8rs.th.jpg

1232997st.th.jpg

No one who buys a Ferrari or Lamborghini buys it because it can simply "go fast". They buy into the fact that only a select few can own such a car and the companies history--past an present. They buy the car because its not only beautiful, but because of the reputation. Not to mention they can use it if the performance is needed around a track.

What would be the point of owning a Ferarri or Lambo..I couldn't hit the top speed ever, and would be way to worried to crash it.

You cannot hit top speed on any car legally anywhere in the US, so what is the point of owning a "fast" car?

Worried about crashing? Ever heard of a thing called insurance? Clearly, if you have the money to buy such a car, you have the money to pay for the insurance if anything should happen.

Oh and let me say this, you should be worried about crashing a car whether it be a rusted out Dodge Omni or a Bugatti Veyron. Its not a fun thing to be involved in.

And what do they say about men who own flashy cars? :rolleyes:

:( This whole "myspace" thing is kinda whack to me.

It seems that the myspace junkies are spending more time on a computer than out and about developing real friends.

I know that the friends I have know the real me, not the person that could have been fabricated online.

The thought of some of the creeps that are online and could be viewing is kinda spooky to me.

I certainly dont want some hack to be able to find out personal info. There is enough possibility of that happening as is.

I watched as my neice was surfing through Myspace and the stuff that people put out on themselves is just insane.

I wouldn't ever bring it to a race Track. I know I couldn't hit the top speed of any car i nthe US but the ferarri or w/e is that much higher. I wouldn't feel right in a such a flashy car In don't think..I have wanted the GTO for my whole life and just because you gys think it's not worth it, won't change my mind. I could say in somwones dream car was a Ferarri, wow it's not evcen confortable and say w/e I could and what not, but I couldn't care less.

And about crashing the car, I know it's not fun thing to be in, but I would much rather grash my toyota camere rather than a brand new Lambo.

I'd rather crash (see total) another '94 Olds 88 LSS. I lost control in slippery conditions and hit a tree head on doing about 33 I'd guess. Other than my right arm being a little sore after my adrenaline wore off, I can say that I've taken harder licks out on the ice than I did that night.

If you're going to try to hit high speeds in a car, you definitely take it to a race track. Just don't do it on the street because that's plain stupid.

I wouldn't ever bring it to a race Track. I know I couldn't hit the top speed of any car i nthe US but the ferarri or w/e is that much higher. I wouldn't feel right in a such a flashy car In don't think..I have wanted the GTO for my whole life and just because you gys think it's not worth it, won't change my mind. I could say in somwones dream car was a Ferarri, wow it's not evcen confortable and say w/e I could and what not, but I couldn't care less.

What are you basing this on. So your saying a 360 has a higher top speed than a Saleen S7. Ferraris arent THAT fast (im not saying they are yugos), there are much faster cars out there. You can easily hit top speed ina 360 (I think 191 or something like that) on a track.