Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

Myspace

I did play at Concordia.... how did you come across a Cobber t-shirt? You just made my list of random small world things today.

Knew a girl who went there. She sent me a Cobber gift pak...I have a pennant too.

Actually, she said a bunch of women players lived on her floor.

interesting... I lived on a floor with 3 other players my sophomore year. (00-01) Was that when your friend went to school there?

I did play at Concordia.... how did you come across a Cobber t-shirt? You just made my list of random small world things today.

Knew a girl who went there. She sent me a Cobber gift pak...I have a pennant too.

Actually, she said a bunch of women players lived on her floor.

interesting... I lived on a floor with 3 other players my sophomore year. (00-01) Was that when your friend went to school there?

I think so. I'll find out. I can't remember that far back!

just a note to a bunch of you out there. Less is more. When you load up your side with 12 javascripts, and a bunch of bloated code with all kinds of music and videos and terrible colors, it just makes you look like a fool. www.fcuk.nu ;)

Thanks for the tip :) the only problem is, I can't seem how to show my love of Designer clothes and keep my "My Space" readable at the same time.. So like most days of my life, the clothes won.

Question:

How do i delete comments I posted in friends profiles?

I know its possible but i dont know how to.

There is no blue Delete my comment. link... even tho im logged in and stuff.

Thanks a lot.

I'm trying to find a new layout and i wanted a led zeppelin one but im having a really hard time finding one anyone know any good sites or where i could find one?

myspace

the best ever.

If you paid 650 for Comp SE's , especially recently since those look pretty much brand new, your not very bright.

And if your just saying they cost you 650, when they really only were like 150 cause they've been replaced by the Synergy skates, so you look like your rich, well.. <_<