Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WildFan

Stick Taping

Which way do you tape a stick, toe to heel, or heel to toe, and why?

Is there a playability advantage to either?

Also, do you merely single wrap, and do you wrap the whole blade?

Thanks.

Toe to heel, if your a forward, and for some heel to toe if your a defencemen.

To prevent too much Ice and snow to clog up, by gettíng caught in the Tape wrap...

again... PP ;)

Toe to heel, if your a forward, and for some heel to toe if your a defencemen.

To prevent too much Ice and snow to clog up, by gettíng caught in the Tape wrap...

again... PP ;)

someone can correct me if im wrong but i think its the other way around heel to toe for forwards and toe to heel for "d". it really doesnt matter tho, its all PP. i play "d" and tape heel to toe.

I do.

Just tape as normal and when you get to the rounded off part, press the parts of the tape that don't touch the blade together, and snip them off with scissors. Its kinda hard to explain, so you'll probably read this and be like wtf, but I don't know how else to explain it.

I do.

Just tape as normal and when you get to the rounded off part, press the parts of the tape that don't touch the blade together, and snip them off with scissors. Its kinda hard to explain, so you'll probably read this and be like wtf, but I don't know how else to explain it.

That's exactly what I do when I tape the toe. Except that I use a very sharp Gerber paraframe knife and trim it off. I can get a cleaner cut with the knife.

I do.

Forsberg91

i do the exact same thing :lol:

I do.

Forsberg91

i do the exact same thing :lol:

me too