Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Karly14

sakic to inno

hey, just registered here, site looks just awesome. k, ive been using a sakic z-carbon blade forever, i like the curve on the sakic, but the lie (5.5) and the feel isnt great. Ive only heard good things about Inno blades, im 5 '7 and i found the sakics lie didnt leave much blade on the ice for me. anyways, what inno pattern would be good for me????(i looked at the pattern DB, but its hard to tell until you actually shoot with the stick) thanks

The Mogilny has less curve than the Sakic, it's about 1/4" instead of 1/2". I think the lofts are similar, but I might be wrong. How much loft affects your shot really depends on your technique.

You might want to try tracking down a Nash as it has a lower lie than the Mogilny, the Almo is the same lie as the Sakic.

I agree. If you're looking strictly for Inno, then the retail Mogilny if you can handle less of a curve or the old Nash if you can handle a lower lie.

wasn't the short lived robitalle retail pattern a nash as well?

The robitaille I saw was most comparable to the McCarty. The hook was massive.

Im 5'9, it dosent matte rhow tall u are for the Sakic curve, i have his curve on all my one peice and 2 peice Easton sticks, its an amazing curve, it gives you quick accurate wrist shots, slapshots, and perfect passes. But idk maybe theres just something wrong with you, and not the curve, w/e tho.

Im 5'9, it dosent matte rhow tall u are for the Sakic curve, i have his curve on all my one peice and 2 peice Easton sticks, its an amazing curve, it gives you quick accurate wrist shots, slapshots, and perfect passes. But idk maybe theres just something wrong with you, and not the curve, w/e tho.

You are correct that height has nothing to do with what blade works best. However saying it works for you and laying the blame on him isn't really a good answer.

i bought a mogilny inno yesterday afternoon, played with it last night, i loved it, it defintly has less of a rocker than the sakic, theres way more blade on the ice, its not that i didnt like the sakic, i just found the toe lifted too much off the ice too much for my stickhandling style. Thanks to everybody who responded

i don't know if green is a retail pattern, but i have a pro return travis green novius, its basically a sakic clone