Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hidious

Sex before a hockey Game

If my GF told me I was the first one ever to have sex with her, I would feel kinda proud...

But now, my age in consideration, I would feel like a semi-pervert...

How old was it you were??

But no doubt ----> (almost)Untouched > Entire team

:blink:

So let's get this straight. Some of you guys want to find girls with little to no experience, yet I'm confident you hope to get as much experience as possible each weekend.

Those numbers don't exactly even out.

Unfortunately, my girlfriend of over a year didn't have any experience before myself

Yeah... thats unfortunate.

Much better if she did the whole team before you came along. :blink:

...I'm not saying that I would rather date a slut; I rather enjoy the idea that I am the only guy to have been there. I just wish she knew what she was doing...

I guess I'm just a wee bit frustrated that I have to do the work if anything is going to be done (I give her credit for mounting and trying, though...). The worst, however, was the first time. I went slow and everything, tried to make it as smooth as I could, but still felt REALLY bad when she started crying. I ended it after about two minutes, because it was wearing on me mentally.

You're right, though, I really shouldn't complain. I'm 18 and dating a model who was a virgin before she met me...It's a shame to think I've probably peaked already :blink:

Unfortunately, my girlfriend of over a year didn't have any experience before myself

Yeah... thats unfortunate.

Much better if she did the whole team before you came along. :blink:

...I'm not saying that I would rather date a slut; I rather enjoy the idea that I am the only guy to have been there. I just wish she knew what she was doing...

I guess I'm just a wee bit frustrated that I have to do the work if anything is going to be done (I give her credit for mounting and trying, though...). The worst, however, was the first time. I went slow and everything, tried to make it as smooth as I could, but still felt REALLY bad when she started crying. I ended it after about two minutes, because it was wearing on me mentally.

You're right, though, I really shouldn't complain. I'm 18 and dating a model who was a virgin before she met me...It's a shame to think I've probably peaked already :blink:

What all my friends bitch about is how their girlfriend just sits there and doesn't say anything. Get both of you talking, my girlfriend hadn't done ANYTHING past making out with a few people before me, and I've been with her for 3 months and it's pretty damn good already.

So let's get this straight. Some of you guys want to find girls with little to no experience, yet I'm confident you hope to get as much experience as possible each weekend.

Think about it: for a girl to have no experience prior to you, then she has her first time with you, (if she enjoys it) she'll want more with you because she feels comfortable with......you guessed it......you. :D

Hey, it happens.... :blink:

I dated the varsity cheerleading captain for 4 months after graduation. Yeah i know how you feel with the already being at your peak, and she was my first. Now, lest face it, she was a cheerleader so she wasn't fresh from the bench, but she wasn't the QB that shoulda retired 5 years ago either. Meh, it sucks knowing i'll never get another girl as all around cool as that one was, and its all downhill from here. I hate college. :(

Typical 18 dating a model story. ROFL!!!

You're right, though, I really shouldn't complain.  I'm 18 and dating a model who was a virgin before she met me...It's a shame to think I've probably peaked already  :blink:

Typical 18 dating a model story. ROFL!!!

Not sure I understand...

alright class, now that's a great example of today's vocabulary word "Optimism"

Some people see the glass of beer half full, others see it half empty. I'm a realist, I drink it.

Some people see the glass of beer half full, others see it half empty. I'm a realist, I drink it.

...I don't drink; where does that leave me??? ;)

I personally like redundant glasses myself.

Interesting point that.

I acutally like it that my wife and I were the first for each other. We have no one to compare each other too so there is none of that old baggage in the closet. I'll never have to worry if some old boyfriend was better or not. I also don't have to worry about some disease that could make Mr. Wiggly rot off.

Besides, in the end, sex is WAY OVERRATED. We've been married for almost 12 years now and some nights we'll turn to each other and go, "you interested? Not really, me neither, maybe tomorrow night."

Meh, it sucks knowing i'll never get another girl as all around cool as that one was, and its all downhill from here. I hate college. :(

In all sincerity, the odds are quite high that you will find someone better in your life, mainly because you begin to learn what type of personality is compatible with yours.

It's for that reason alone that people who get married after age 25 statistically have a much higher chance of making it "until death do us part."

I dated the varsity cheerleading captain for 4 months after graduation. Yeah i know how you feel with the already being at your peak, and she was my first. Now, lest face it, she was a cheerleader so she wasn't fresh from the bench, but she wasn't the QB that shoulda retired 5 years ago either. Meh, it sucks knowing i'll never get another girl as all around cool as that one was, and its all downhill from here. I hate college. :(

Use your college degree to make a lot of money and the girls will come...

Meh, it sucks knowing i'll never get another girl as all around cool as that one was, and its all downhill from here.  I hate college. :(

In all sincerity, the odds are quite high that you will find someone better in your life, mainly because you begin to learn what type of personality is compatible with yours.

It's for that reason alone that people who get married after age 25 statistically have a much higher chance of making it "until death do us part."

This is getting deep - in a psychological way.

People's personalities change, until the late 20's, which may explain the stat about 25+ marriages. And then "hotness" and "all around coolness" won't be the only important parameters.

Sex before games doesn't alter my game performance either way. However, game performance does influence...

...I don't drink; where does that leave me??? ;)

Try water or soda instead of beer and you'll understand...

Besides, in the end, sex is WAY OVERRATED. We've been married for almost 12 years now and some nights we'll turn to each other and go, "you interested? Not really, me neither, maybe tomorrow night."

I am VERY sorry.. :blink: