Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Finlay82uk

In-line chasis

Im just after a chassis for my skates now, my ccm RH 750 has finally given up the fight so ive already got my Easton skates+ now browsing to find a chassis, should have them together+ a pic on in the next month or so

Is this site still active or is just an old page? Either way thanks very very much for the link. Been looking for those old labeda frames myself for a loooong time.

If anyone knows if this site's legit, I'd definitely be interested in a pair of those flat frame Labedas. $220 is a little steep for frames from the 90s.

Im after a set of the mission chassis that is advertised on HockeyGiant.com but can anyone tell me do the chassis come in a pair or just single chassis, Ive sent them an email a week ago but havent heard anything back from them, any help is welcome thanks

Im after a set of the mission chassis that is advertised on HockeyGiant.com but can anyone tell me do the chassis come in a pair or just single chassis, Ive sent them an email a week ago but havent heard anything back from them, any help is welcome thanks

They come in pairs, but hockeygiant told me axles are NOT included. I recently was looking at the penetrator chassis from hockeygiant, and although the site says axles included, when I called them they said the opposite. Also, if you're looking at the generator chassis, it's going to be real difficult to find any axles for them, as I was looking for some last year, and mission didn't even have them at that time.

I think I have an extra set lying aroung somewhere though. I can let you know if interested.

They come in pairs, but hockeygiant told me axles are NOT included. I recently was looking at the penetrator chassis from hockeygiant, and although the site says axles included, when I called them they said the opposite. Also, if you're looking at the generator chassis, it's going to be real difficult to find any axles for them, as I was looking for some last year, and mission didn't even have them at that time.

I think I have an extra set lying aroung somewhere though. I can let you know if interested.

I was after the penetrator chassis but already have a set of the axles here (ive used them before+ loved them) just they never reply to my e-mails

ordered my chassis on tuesday+ the person I spoke to from hockeygiant

assured me thqat the mission chassis will come with all the hardware required, guess I will find out when they arrive

I am still looking for a Labeda Da Bomb chassis...

I've got a Da Bomb chassis on my old pair of missions, they are quite nice indeed. But they're nine states away at the moment.

First of all - Hobbes you frickin rock!!! that site used to be called hockey.com and I used to buy stuff on there all the time. But, then they changed thier name for whatever reason, and I couldn't find them again. Thanks so much for posting that, you made my day!

Secondly - if you play ice and roller, get the Rocker chassis (especially since it's $10) it is by far the best chassis for someone who plays both. We'll just say a roller and ice stride is very different, to save getting into the physics involved. If you want to know about that, ask and i'll be happy to explain why. This chassis makes skating on roller feel very much like ice. Where you push off and how the skates respond in turns are the same - they don't pull through like hi-lo's.

And, just a side note, if anyone needs roller pants, get those Bauer Vapor 8's they have. I have had 2 pairs of them in the past 5 years, when other brands like Mission and Hyper only last me 6 months max.

First of all - Hobbes you frickin rock!!!  that site used to be called hockey.com and I used to buy stuff on there all the time.  But, then they changed thier name for whatever reason, and I couldn't find them again.  Thanks so much for posting that, you made my day!

Secondly - if you play ice and roller, get the Rocker chassis (especially since it's $10)  it is by far the best chassis for someone who plays both.  We'll just say a roller and ice stride is very different, to save getting into the physics involved.  If you want to know about that, ask and i'll be happy to explain why.  This chassis makes skating on roller feel very much like ice.  Where you push off and how the skates respond in turns are the same - they don't pull through like hi-lo's.

And, just a side note, if anyone needs roller pants, get those Bauer Vapor 8's they have.  I have had 2 pairs of them in the past 5 years, when other brands like Mission and Hyper only last me 6 months max.

Aww shucks... :D

I got out of roller because it was giving me a hard time switching back to ice. I'm hoping this chassis will let me transition easier this time around!

Thanks for the tip on the pants...my missions are a mess! I was so geeked on the deal I didn't look around much before pulling the trigger.

where are you finding the bauer rockers ?

I found some rocker chassis really cheap here:

PhilBricks Hockey

I dont know how they rate but for $16 total including shipping I figured why not toss them on an old boot and try them out myself.

Thanks man! I'm getting those for sure. I wanna put them on a pair of easton's 8.5. Would you guys recommend medium or large? Thanks!

I wanna put them on a pair of easton's 8.5. Would you guys recommend medium or large? Thanks!

Definitely not a large. According to the Smarthockey (the company that designed the chassis) the medium chassis should fit Easton 8.5-10. The large would be too big. The chart may not be completely up to date as sizing does seem to change over the years with different models, but I can't imagine it changing enough that you'd need a large - if anything it looks like the choice would be between Small and Medium, but the Medium seems a fairly safe bet. I take about the same size skate and was told I'd need a medium when I asked via email.

Rocker Chassis Sizing Chart

Thanks alot Althoma! I,m having another problem now. The site wants me to choose my country, so i choose Canada. Then, i gotta choose my state and there are only States, no provinces! So my adress looks like

Bobby Orr

1723 Mitchell

Magog, NH (New Hampshire)

j14 7b5

Canada

Tottaly ridiculous.

After tearing 2 tendons in the back of my hand :( i now have a bit longer to shop for my new chassis. (12weeks )

does anyone know where i can get hold of the chassis from the Mission HE950, in a large size?

Thanks alot Althoma! I,m having another problem now. The site wants me to choose my country, so i choose Canada. Then, i gotta choose my state and there are only States, no provinces! So my adress looks like

Bobby Orr

1723 Mitchell

Magog, NH (New Hampshire)

j14 7b5

Canada

Tottaly ridiculous.

In case you haven't yet noticed, they've recently updated the forms on the website. Now they also have canadian provinces in the state/province drop-down menu. Being from Montreal, I had the same problem you had and e-mailed them about it. Now I've just ordered a pair!

^

let us know how they work out and if the whole chassis is aluminum, i actually prefer the plastic tuuk material ones over the aluminums i had on my old vapor 6s cause of the weight.