Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All Torhs Team

OPS Game

2x Easton SL Grip - 260

2x Easton Synergy - 160

2x TPS XN10 - 260

2x TPS Response - 160

2x Bauer XXX - 280

1 Mission Hex 1 - 150

1 Mission M1 Grip - 90

1 Graf Laser - 120

Total - 1,480

2 Synergy SLs - 240

Bauer Vapor XX - 110

TPS XN10 - 130

2 CCM Vector 120 - 240

Synergy - 80

Total = 800 points

1990, good thing I haven't used any of the new top models and just finished going through a wood phase.

Syn, Response, Xn10, Inno 1100, Graf Laser, V110, Inno 1100, Si-Core, M-1, XX were all on my breakage list, Synergy topped out at 4, and the Laser/V110 were the best at only 1 breakage (but only 1 stick also). Everyone of these were broken within the warranty period, or in the case of prostock, their retail equivelant.

3 synergy grips 240 + 30

1 endure 130 + 10

2 XX Grips 220 + 20

1 7K grip 150 + 10

Total of 810 pts. (note, I only use OPS when they are given to me, otherwise Ill do a tapered shaft and blade. Im currently back to wood blades due to missing too many passes with Composite sticks/blades).

6 Pro stock Responses

1 synergy grip (gold)

1 XN10 OPS

2 Hespeler Nemesis Alpha

This is over the last three yearsI don't think I've broken an OPS in over a year since I've been using tapered blades.

L-2 x1

Last time I checked L-2 was a two piece :D

You are correct however it t'was a Pro stock OPS painted like an L-2. So I counted it as an L-2. :P

Who will be the first to crack 2000? hahaha...I think we should count or subtract points for if it's a pro-stock?

3 synergy grips 240 + 30

1 endure 130 + 10

2 XX Grips 220 + 20

1 7K grip 150 + 10

Total of 810 pts. (note, I only use OPS when they are given to me, otherwise Ill do a tapered shaft and blade. Im currently back to wood blades due to missing too many passes with Composite sticks/blades).

given to you? who gives you ops?

cuase you listed quite a few...parents?

If we did this with woods, would it be like 10 points per stick, im sure some would still be able to hit the 1000