Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

My custom blades

Thanks to the guys at TPS who finally got this matter resolved...

I'll show you guys the differences. The blades came out great again.

jrbtps.jpg

jrbtps2.jpg

jrbtps3.jpg

jrbstamp.jpg

In the first and 2nd pics, I put the blades side by side...the one without the red is the old one. I then sharpie'd where they overlap. The 2nd to last pic shows the markings really well.

I was extremely pleased with the final product I received from TPS. Guess I have to think of ordering replacement blades for when I finally bust a blade on my XN10s.

those look nice. i suppose tps only offers custom wood and not composite? i know i've probably asked a billion times, but i need some more whitneys soon.

THe revision was free - I returned six blades.

I get a cut rate on the blades...very good price if I don't say so myself. Basically...I can't get a sr. wood blade in my store using my employee discount for cheaper than I get these.

I used to blow out the standards at the hosel, but these last me forever. Honestly...I've never broken one. Keep in mind these are pro spec.

Kind of obvious that it'd have his name on it and I don't know if my old Gretzky IIs were off but I remember them being big hooks.

JR, awesome curve... I don't know if I like the overall shape of your blade, looks awfully rockered and a little short for my taste... but the curve itself rocks. Too bad it's impossible to find something like that at retail...

Your curve looks simular to Larinov....

If you mean Larionov, his was nearly dead straight.