Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

furlanitalia

SportChek One90's!

Bleeding edge boys. Give them a few years to get the kinks out, then see the price drop to something reasonable.

then there will be something, newer, cooler looking, and better(maybe). And people will then want those.

No sportchek has stock right now, let alone any hockey shop, thats why it was shocking to see them in the system.

How would you possibly know what everyhockey shop in europe and NA?

nah didnt think so.

have you ever heard of pre order?

That's a lot of money for a pair of new blades. National sports has the Reebok 8K's or the Easton 900's on for $399.99 right now. The 8Ks retailed for $699.99 and the Eastons for $459.99 CDN not too long ago. I'd go with one of those if your thinking of new blades. Both top end skates with similar features. Either that or wait until next year and the price of the 1-90's will drop significantly. I've noticed National Sports is also carrying the new Vector 10 now as well at an astronomical price. B)

Its only $. You must be new to MSH. Money is not an object here, it is just the means to get what we want: everything! JK........

I'm looking forward to selling these skates and watch the customers eyes pop when they hear the price.

and duch, the vectors are priced at 500 US which is wat a high end skate retails at, its just the one90 thats overpriced

:o

So pete, ya think i could get a sweet deal on these one90's here pal???? JK I thought i should kick off the deals question

Its only $. You must be new to MSH. Money is not an object here, it is just the means to get what we want: everything!  JK........

I'm looking forward to selling these skates and watch the customers eyes pop when they hear the price.

and duch, the vectors are priced at 500 US which is wat a high end skate retails at, its just the one90 thats overpriced

So pete, ya think i could get a sweet deal on these one90's here pal???? JK I thought i should kick off the deals question

Sure I'll give you a deal, same as everybody else!

Our shop is retailing them at $569.99 USD. I still think thats insane, but these rich people where I live will ask for a deal and my manager will give them one because "they buy ALL of there stuff here" <_< .

That's a lot of money for a pair of new blades. National sports has the Reebok 8K's or the Easton 900's on for $399.99 right now. The 8Ks retailed for $699.99 and the Eastons for $459.99 CDN not too long ago. I'd go with one of those if your thinking of new blades. Both top end skates with similar features. Either that or wait until next year and the price of the 1-90's will drop significantly. I've noticed National Sports is also carrying the new Vector 10 now as well at an astronomical price. B)

just so u know the 8ks dropped in price because they werent moving and the 9ks were released so who wanted an 8k for 699 when u could get the 9k for 749.

No sportchek has stock right now, let alone any hockey shop, thats why it was shocking to see them in the system.

nah didnt think so.

Pro order isn't "in stock". I don't believe Bauer has released them to the general public. There might be a few prostock pairs floating around, but general runs aren't in stock yet.

Sportschek always put things into their system really early. I remember doing the same, searching the computer, and finding some soon to stock items.

Its only $. You must be new to MSH. Money is not an object here, it is just the means to get what we want: everything!  JK........

Sure I'll give you a deal, same as everybody else!

Sweet!!! you know i was JK.

nah didnt think so.

Do you know what pre-order means?

Nah didnt think so.