Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fire0nIce228

New Shades

My Canteen's finally showed up, and not a day too soon! I leave for Europe on Monday, and they got here yesterday  :o Not nearly as "dice cool" as some D&G shades, but I still like 'em

Too cool to look at the camera?

Got one of me looking at the camera, happy?

europe3171zp4.jpg

I dig my Canteen's a lot, they look different from the standard oakley rounded mid 90's look, different from the aviator style, and not huge either. They're still really hard to find around as well, so not a lot of people have them yet either.

what are the ones smith makes, with a brick pattern on them, they are white, i cant find them online

Projekts?

I picked up some polarized Oakley Gascans for $40 at Champs. Wonderful glasses

I got an Oakley M-Frame array through a military order. Matte Black SI color scheme.

Paid $100 for the frame, case, black, VR-28 and clear lenses, with nosepieces for each lens. I got the Strike style and they're still not as big as I'd like them to be, so I'm looking for an Ice Iridium in the Heater cut, I just need to find a cheap one on ebay or something. FireoneIce, have any M-lenses sitting around?

I use mine for shooting, lab and casual wear and absolutely love them.

I keep my XX Twenty Matte Black/ Black Iridium Polarized set around for when I leave my M-Frames in the car or whatever. They don't look good enough on my huge face for daily wear. Too bad since they cost me $170.

I get bad headaches on bright days, especially if there is snow or water sitting on the ground.

Absolutely love Oakley glasses. Bought my girlfriend a set of Fives 2.0, my brother has Fives 2.0 Polarized and my dad has a Half-Jacket XLJ array.

I'm glad there isn't a store that sells them that I frequent, or else I'd own too many for my own good!

Vapor, loving the Armani's and the Valentino's, scared to ask the price though.

my old shades were Smith toasters, lasted 5 or 6 yrs with only a couple scratches on the lenses. Just got a new pair, Spy Meteors (love them, i don't think they feel too 'plastic-y') and a pair of M-Frames (sweep lens) for running/cycling in the summer. So far I love the spys, feel pretty solid, fit great, look awesome. M-Frames are great for running, once I put them on they don't move on my face at all

ahhh lets see.

I have a pair of custom polarized Gascans that im wearing right now, Oakley Crosshairs and a pair of Oliver Peoples Airman.

You can't touch a nice pair of Ray Ban Aviators, thats what I roll in, but I am adding some GasCans soon.

Smith Bauhaus Sunglasses - Polarized favorite part from the ad Recommended Use: Air or real guitar

Tifosi Q3 for mountain biking. Fit my face perfectly never fog up

sorry to bring this up, but has anyone had trouble with oakley half jackets and are the polarized lens really worth the extra money?

a polarized lens is deff. worth the money, the thing is that with regular lenses they give you alot of glare which could inhibit your eyesight but polarized lenses eliminate glare making what you see alot clearer. as for sunglasses which i dont wear to much im rocking some D&G's and for Rx i got a pair of Emporio Armani's

sorry to bring this up, but has anyone had trouble with oakley half jackets and are the polarized lens really worth the extra money?

I have those exact glasses. They are very durable and can flex a lot without breaking. No problems with either parts. I recommend the polarized lenses if your going to be in the direct sunlight a lot.

Agreed. Half jackets are actually what I bought after I made this thread, over a year ago. They are great so far. No problems with changing lenses (though it does take some time to get used to doing it). I love them, but I didn't get polarized lenses.

im using them mostly for baseball so are there any other options other then half jackets or is this the way to go

For baseball, you gotta go with the M-Frames, or the new Radar's.