Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fire0nIce228

New Shades

Speaking of Jell-O; why would you want Jell-O with all of the other options they have? It wasn't as nice as Paris but a pretty decent selection none the less.

im tied between these 3 glasses.

oakley gascan

oakley five 3.0

smith cartel

any help..

Gascans are amazing. In that style they actually feel well made rather than the cheap plastic feel of spys, etc.

I vote Fives 3.0. They fit better on my face than Gascans. Go to Sunglass Hut and try them on, see what looks better. I liked the Fives, but I would have bought white Gascans if they looked good. I have no complaints about mine, just buy a hard case.

I went out shopping for shades in Polo Park yesterday, I did have my heart set on some ray-ban's so off to sunglasses hut. Anyways before buying the raybans i thought i'd try a few others. So i tried the guccis the d&g's and pradas for a laugh (those brands aren't my thing) and anyways i put on the fives 3.0's and i was amazed. Shades with molded nose pieces usually never fit me well, but these did very well. I then tried on the Gascans and was BLOWN AWAY they were awesome.

So anyways i pottered off to think about and was in sportchek and i picked up a pair of Gascans for $100cdn, rootbeer with brown lenses. Awesome glasses.

My Canteen's finally showed up, and not a day too soon! I leave for Europe on Monday, and they got here yesterday :o Not nearly as "dice cool" as some D&G shades, but I still like 'em

glasses2ar.jpg

My Canteen's finally showed up, and not a day too soon! I leave for Europe on Monday, and they got here yesterday :o Not nearly as "dice cool" as some D&G shades, but I still like 'em

Too cool to look at the camera?

My Canteen's finally showed up, and not a day too soon! I leave for Europe on Monday, and they got here yesterday  :o Not nearly as "dice cool" as some D&G shades, but I still like 'em

Too cool to look at the camera?

It just looks goofy/creepy with my eyes through the lenses with the flash. I did take some, but they came out like dirt so I didn't post them :P

Native Eyeware Nano 3 and Smith Saint glasses:total for 2 pair $80

www.rei.com

With REI you get the 100% satisfaction gurantee. Glasses can be returned at any time for any reason

sorry to bump this, just got a new pair of these yesterday

B000F62VGA.01-A2NNZQYZQB42HO._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V55999487_.jpg

well not exactly but very similar.

can't go wrong with mirrored aviators. :D

glasses2ar.jpg

Just got the same pair tokes, deffnetly sweet shades.

were they still in good condition considering you found them?

Very. No scratches on them whatsoever.

Yup, I have the exact same pair. Very comfortable and the things have been tanks so far, no scratches on the lenses or frames from the few times I have dropped them.