Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sassmasta

07 Mission Gear

It's all looking great Justin, will have to get me a pair I think...

there is a good 360 feature on this page for whoever wants to take them for a spin, and buy em.

--HERE--

Justin,

How does the skate sizing compare to previous years' models? I'm skating in a pair of size 11D D-Limiteds that are on their last legs. Thanks.

It's all looking great Justin, will have to get me a pair I think...

there is a good 360 feature on this page for whoever wants to take them for a spin, and buy em.

--HERE--

holy cow talk about jumping the gun there... the skates won't come out till the Oct and they are already doing presales... :huh:

I'll be in there tomorrow. I will try to find out how the skates are in person if they have a pair.

i have a question - what bearings do the wicked 1's have?

608 (standard) or 688 (micro)?

and is it possible to switch back and forth if you wanted to? i know i can on other skates i have had - but didnt want to assume...

i would prefer 608 because i actually like to be able to clean my bearings - but maybe other people would prefer the micro

Just wondering, as my screen is pretty crappy, a pair of the gloves (W3's) in navy? Can't really tell but I want to get my hands on a pair but can only have a navy glove.

The WL is available in a Black/Navy/White Color combo.

The Wicked One and Three are 688 Bearings. You can go to 608 Bearings, but you will need different center spacers.

Sizing - Same as last year, but with more room in the forefoot...People have said this is our most comfortable fit...

are the new Wicked pants a similar fit to this year's Helium pants? I find this year's pants to be a bit too baggy under the crotch area

Yeah after seeing the orange gear my team has decided they want to go orange next year with the mission stuff, hopefully we can keep our sponsorship with them and get it free otherwise it could turn out too costly.

I may not have been fair...He is just a young kid...that is all...

I snowboard...Way better than skiing...Skiing is just so boring and way to much day-glow....lol j/k....

I like the video Justin, hopefully we can see some argyle uniforms in the near future....you guys always do a great job with the booth and drawing attention

(side note: Brule played the regional in Vancouver a number of times..there's a long list in the lastest NP Mag that outlines a lot of these players..but I don't have that one yet..also in the vids section..there's a guy from Wild playing Sr. Gold!!)