Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Drewhunz

Dallas Stars Equipment Sale

I picked up a Zubov Dolomite, Lehtinen R+ (not used, only cosmetic damage), and Miettinen V130 on the stick side. I'm going to give the last two a brief run down to see if I like the patterns, but chances are, I'll put them up for sale in a bit.

Also got a basically brand new pair of nylon Mission He gloves (no name on them). If they've been worn more than once, I'd be shocked.

Luckily, Drew, I and a few others got in during the first group, so we got a decent pick. Had I not gotten there when I did, I doubt I would have gotten what I wanted.

Damn you lefties! Hopefully someone grabbed some nice RH'd ones and wants to kick their MSH brethren a break on the $$ (especially us fellow Dallas-ites)....

The lefty sticks outnumbered the righty sticks by a good 5 to 1 margin. By time I was gone, there were maybe 40 left.

Damn you lefties!  Hopefully someone grabbed some nice RH'd ones and wants to kick their MSH brethren a break on the $$ (especially us fellow Dallas-ites)....

The lefty sticks outnumbered the righty sticks by a good 5 to 1 margin. By time I was gone, there were maybe 40 left.

Because the NHL is about 70% left...

I think Kapanen out numbered everyone else 5-1 in sticks.....he had a billion sticks there...it was crazy. Next would have been Lehtinen, he had all the rest of his R+ out there. There really werent any of the new eastons there though, same with gloves, makes me wonder if (I think it was) SRI told me was true, all of that was sold off before even the sale was over. And also, for those of you that think it was bad that the employees were let in before you, I feel your pain. I WAS STILL PUTTING STUFF OUT and they let "employees" in. I wanted to ask some of these people what their position was.....it was crap. The moral of the story is that Im still pissed no new Zubov's were there.

Zach

I wasn't all that pissed about the employees getting in first because I really wasn't their for sticks but the other guys I was with were a little annoyed by it. But I figure the star center probably doesn't pay those dudes very much so perks like that kinda make up for it. Next year I'm going to get a job with the starcenter 2 weeks prior to the sale and quit once I get what I want.....

did see ralph and the razor wondering around though.

Zach, all the Zubov's go to MP (initials only.) ...I never see that guy without one..even during the lockout he had Stealth's etc

oh no, there were plenty of zubovs...before the employees went in. i saw many of his warrior, cnt, etc. along with many other of your higher end sticks...before the employees entered

oh no, there were plenty of zubovs...before the employees went in. i saw many of his warrior, cnt, etc. along with many other of your higher end sticks...before the employees entered

I help set up, I know what was there. There werent any Zubovs worth want they wanted, or at least, what I wanted to pay. Also, SRI care to shoot me with a PM where those eastons went so I can get my greedy hands on some?

Zach

I was pissed at the sale, the only Zubovs that were put out at the sale were some used dolomites and some used CNT's.....for $100 im not buying a used up cut down tar'd up painted up Zubov's. And there were also no easton cable knits. I cried, but at least I made money I guess.

Zach

I was @ Hawk Quarters friday, they had 3-4 pair of Dowd and Bourque Easton cable knits, $80 but all of them needed new palms

I was pissed at the sale, the only Zubovs that were put out at the sale were some used dolomites and some used CNT's.....for $100 im not buying a used up cut down tar'd up painted up Zubov's. And there were also no easton cable knits. I cried, but at least I made money I guess.

Zach

I was @ Hawk Quarters friday, they had 3-4 pair of Dowd and Bourque Easton cable knits, $80 but all of them needed new palms

Hawk quarters....?

Zach

Zach

Hawk quarters....?

Zach

im pretty sure it is in Chicago.

Zach

Hawk quarters....?

Zach

im pretty sure it is in Chicago.

yeah 333 N Michigan in chicago

Zach

Did they have any sticks in there?

nothing spectacular, Poapst M-1's, Kukkonen Nitro's, 1 Maclean R+, Daze Koho OPS, and vectors of Bell, Helenius, Cooke, Berard nothing current, all lefties